Poll: One-Third of Biden 2020 Voters Say He Should Not Run Again

Werbung:
so incest is how the earth was populated then.

you have a creepy god. lol
God did not approve of sins then nor does He approve of sins now. But God did create life on earth in spite of those who claim natural selection created humans out of dumb plants and animals without leaving any traces to prove it did.

Only 1/3rd? Doesn't even give you a little hope for humanity. After obiden or el tRumpo kills you all, they'll say to their kids(that they had from your wall mounted daughters) deep in their fallout shelters that they, "killed you all for being the scum of the earth." And it'll be 66.9-% true.

76x03y_20230110105319795.jpg

God did not approve of sins then nor does He approve of sins now. But God did create life on earth in spite of those who claim natural selection created humans out of dumb plants and animals without leaving any traces to prove it did.

the only way the world was populated if the bible is literallyi true is through incest.
it must not be a sin.

As far as nature is concerned, all words are just words.

Nature doesn't call it a sin either. Human history is full of incest.

It's a good idea to avoid inbreeding. Generic diseases are mostly dominant genes. Recessive genes are best. Halts evolution tho.

Woops. That's an actual 66.6-% true, and completely false. They killed you all for not being evil enough, yasee.

Is it crazy to ask if albert fish came from the future? Does he get mentioned at tranny story time? Pfft, not like there aren't more recent citations( https://t.co/Qdm906mpgN ) but mostly why i ask it rhetorically...

"Homophobe" is not a real word. A phobia necessitates the condition of being irrational.

What's more irrational than thinking you're a noun? Much less an acronym.

Last edited:
God created nothing. You can't even prove there's a god so start there before ridiculing science.

Science can't be ridiculed. Can not. You're an anthropomorphic theologian just like him. Not one bit separate from a scientologist. That you're also the party claiming scientology is objectively evil, are you really just jewish? Side note, there's no such thing as "objectively evil."

God created nothing. You can't even prove there's a god so start there before ridiculing science.
Humans end up believing some of the stupidest unsupported and unprovable things, especially when speculating about how the universe might possibly have miraculously originated without God, without a plan, without original matter, without a catalyst, without science and without a reason.

Humans end up believing some of the stupidest unsupported and unprovable things,
They certainly do and you're one of them. Immaculate conception and miracles??? Don't make me vomit.
especially when speculating about how the universe might possibly have miraculously originated without God,
Not might, I did. There is no evidence a god created anything because there's no evidence. Just above you said how people believe anything then tell me god created the universe. That's ridiculous and ignorant.
without a plan, without original matter, without a catalyst, without science and without a reason.

You don't understand the whole thing because you are a godbotherer. You'll never research it or be convinced if anything. You're totally brain washed.

They certainly do and you're one of them. Immaculate conception and miracles??? Don't make me vomit.

Not might, I did. There is no evidence a god created anything because there's no evidence. Just above you said how people believe anything then tell me god created the universe. That's ridiculous and ignorant.

You don't understand the whole thing because you are a godbotherer. You'll never research it or be convinced if anything. You're totally brain washed.
Just because you were not there to witness it does not mean you can claim God's creation of the universe did not happen.

There's no evidence and you know it. Warble on forever but it's the same bullshyt as the rest.
Which was it you did not observe and cannot prove or disprove? God's creation of the universe from nothing or some other wild speculation that eliminates God from the miracle of creation?

Werbung:

Everything is evidence of a god. There's infinite evidence. You have a freedom of will don't you? You can deny everything is evidence of a god or you're pefectly well able to deny everything. There's no such thing as proof to a "subjective reality," you. Are you sure you're not just so unwanted that even god would rather smack you than talk to you? You make insanely stupid arguments, reject reality wherever it suits you, and you make up really boring insults. On top of all that, you side with everything that shouldn't have rights, everyone that spites every last one of them, and is so addicted to pleasure it habitually does everything it, itself, thinks is wrong.

Rights are great but why should only faggots have them?

Back