Poll: 7 in 10 say Palin not qualified to be president

Werbung:
It is Palin that is putting herself in the news. She is going to be doing a heavy book promotion. So look for this to just be the re-start of the circus.
Yeah....it's lookin' like people are really beatin'-down-the-doors to get her book!!

544.gif

Yeah....there's so much interest, they HAD to cut the price o' the book.

That makes sense, to you, huh?

:confused:

I'd be pretty happy to make 11 mil on a book, even if I had to cut the price to do it.

Wouldn't you?

It would beat being governor of Alaska, and more than beat the crap you have to take to run for VP.

I'd be pretty happy to make 11 mil on a book, even if I had to cut the price to do it.

Wouldn't you?

It would beat being governor of Alaska, and more than beat the crap you have to take to run for VP.
Crap????

I'd assumed most-people preferred to be literate.

Crap????

I'd assumed most-people preferred to be literate.

Yes, that is a good example of the crap that anyone who runs for high office is exposed to.

How she holds her hands? She's illiterate because she didn't name a particular publication? Yep. That's the crap we throw on candidates regardless of their political ideology.

She's illiterate because she didn't name a particular publication? Yep. That's the crap we throw on candidates regardless of their political ideology.
Hell....even DRUNK she could have identified National Enquirer!!!!!

palinaffair__oPt.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante the Marxist
She's practically mentally retarded. Of course she shouldnt run a country.

Oh, MY...just take a gander around this small sampling of America and see the select few who think she's a GENIUS and should be running this country.

And people think I'm a 'RADICAL' for suggesting a litmus test prior to entering a voting booth...GOOD GRIEF :rolleyes:

Why NOT PALIN , The IDIOT we now have is UNFIT! He cannot decide which side he is on! SKINS or SHIRTS! LOL,LOL, He love HOOPS , not fond of TROOPS!

Isn't it obvious what is going on here? Palin quit the governorship in order to write a book that has now sold, what, over a million copies? Since she wound up in debt to the tune of half a mil or so after the campaign, she had to do something to make money, so she cashed in on her notoriety.

Now, it is likely that her political career is over, but she is retiring from public life with a pretty good nest egg.

Is she qualified to be president? Probably not. Is anyone? Can this country even be governed any more? I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Can we GOVERN ourselves? I doubt it , we now elect the enemy and wonder why AMERICA is being DESTROYED! That should be a clue!

Can we GOVERN ourselves? I doubt it , we now elect the enemy and wonder why AMERICA is being DESTROYED! That should be a clue!

Yes, your post does explain one reason why this great nation of ours is so difficult to govern. It has to be due to the extreme and absurd beliefs and philosophies that so many of its citizens seem to have adopted.

Werbung:
Back