Political cartoon from 1934

Dude111

chitrib1939.jpg

Werbung:
Our becoming a super power had nothing to do with the spending illustrated above! As we get weaker each day of the Obama administration all while spending more than ever before. I don't see this as something to brag about or to be proud of, as our country crumbles around us.

Our becoming a super power had nothing to do with the spending illustrated above! As we get weaker each day of the Obama administration all while spending more than ever before. I don't see this as something to brag about or to be proud of, as our country crumbles around us.

Hey Coach, libs will never recognize deficit spending as a problem. They think more confiscation of American's wealth is ALWAYS a good thing. The more the merry is their philosophy.

They are too ignorant to recognize that this destructive policy will lead us all down the sh*thole.

090828obama.jpg

CoachV40 said:
Exactly....... Obama is making things MUCH WORSE,he has lied about almost everything and its sick!!

Hey Coach, libs will never recognize deficit spending as a problem. They think more confiscation of American's wealth is ALWAYS a good thing. The more the merry is their philosophy.

They are too ignorant to recognize that this destructive policy will lead us all down the sh*thole.

090828obama.jpg

the day I list to the "Gipper" about Deficit spending...is the day you change your name and say reagan sucked.

Werbung:
the day I list to the "Gipper" about Deficit spending...is the day you change your name and say reagan sucked.

I tell you what we will get together in 2012 and take Reagan's stats from his first 4 years and compare it to Obama's. At which point I would like for you to say the Messiah didn't and still doesn't have a clue. Also I would like to point out that Reagan never had a super majority, there were quite a few spend happy libs in the house and senate during his time.

Back