Pervert my get reduced sentence because its a strain on his transgender identy ?

read my post if you are too stupid to remember what I said. lol
Don't worry. I know what you mean by scientific facts.

Scientists have filled volumes in scientific libraries full of scientific speculations and theories, but few irrefutably proven facts. Take dinosaur extintion theoris for example. For nearly 40 years science textb ooks in school claimed an asteroid hit in the yuccan Penusal cause d the massive extinction event. More recent discoveries have proven that theory to be erroneous.

First, in the late 1990s researchers shocked the scientific world by discovering soft tissues in dinosaur bones, a total impossibility If the bones had been tens of millions of years old. Next, researchers hired expert labs to test dinosaur bones for age and the labs returned results they verified as accurate and untainted by contamination. What the owners of the bones did not tell the reputable labs was that the bones were from dinosaurs, not mammoths. Once the labs discovered the truth about the bones they were filled with rage for having been tricked into admitting dinosaur bones test at less than 50,000 years old.

But that is not all. Now the asteroid impact theory is being refuted and replaced by an even newer theory:

New computer analysis hints volcanism killed the dinosaurs, not an asteroid​

Scientists take a creative approach to investigating what caused the mass extinction​

An illustration of two parasaurolophus walkeri dinosaurs.

Werbung:
Don't worry. I know what you mean by scientific facts.

Scientists have filled volumes in scientific libraries full of scientific speculations and theories, but few irrefutably proven facts. Take dinosaur extintion theoris for example. For nearly 40 years science textb ooks in school claimed an asteroid hit in the yuccan Penusal cause d the massive extinction event. More recent discoveries have proven that theory to be erroneous.

First, in the late 1990s researchers shocked the scientific world by discovering soft tissues in dinosaur bones, a total impossibility If the bones had been tens of millions of years old. Next, researchers hired expert labs to test dinosaur bones for age and the labs returned results they verified as accurate and untainted by contamination. What the owners of the bones did not tell the reputable labs was that the bones were from dinosaurs, not mammoths. Once the labs discovered the truth about the bones they were filled with rage for having been tricked into admitting dinosaur bones test at less than 50,000 years old.

But that is not all. Now the asteroid impact theory is being refuted and replaced by an even newer theory:

New computer analysis hints volcanism killed the dinosaurs, not an asteroid​

Scientists take a creative approach to investigating what caused the mass extinction​

An illustration of two parasaurolophus walkeri dinosaurs.

this has nothing to do with my post. lol.

so when has science failed you? why do you refuse to answer a simple question, moron? lol
Well my my ignorant moron .let explain something your talking about apples and oranges . Your confusing engineering and design with scientific theory .
Your wrong and you know it but your such a narcissistic coward example of a man.
I have repeatably asked you what state and city you live in if you have kids your age simple questions. I can understand why you might be private about what city you live in but the you will not even say if you are in america.

My bad. I meant that Darwinists are loathe to accept clear scientific regulations of evolutionist mythology.
Let me try again. Darwinists are loathe to accept clear scientific debunks of evolutionist mythology. (I kept trying to use the word "refutations," but spell check seemed determined to not let me.)

Let me try again. Darwinists are loathe to accept clear scientific debunks of evolutionist mythology. (I kept trying to use the word "refutations," but spell check seemed determined to not let me.)
Post a credible accepted scientific debunking of evolution science moron

Regulations? What the h*** are you talking about science isn't about regulations you are a science moron
I tried twice to insert the word "refutations" instead of "regulations," but the spell check gnome kept overruling me.

Post a credible accepted scientific debunking of evolution science moron
Ford Doolittle felled Darwin's mythical tree of life just two decades ago, nearly 150 years after Darwin first began deceiving rubes into foolishly adopting the speculation as scientific fact.

Ford Doolittle felled Darwin's mythical tree of life just two decades ago, nearly 150 years after Darwin first began deceiving rubes into foolishly adopting the speculation as scientific fact.

so darwins "tree of life" is the entire theory of evolution,science moron? lol

so darwins "tree of life" is the entire theory of evolution,science moron? lol
No, man. The theory of evolution is a compilation of hundreds of little erroneous speculations with the common goal of overthrowing reasonable faith in God for blind faith in the pseudoscience assumptions of evolution. There are so many errors that it is hard to settle on where to begin trying to clear up the mass confusion originated by the doofus Darwin.

No, man. The theory of evolution is a compilation of hundreds of little erroneous speculations with the common goal of overthrowing reasonable faith in God for blind faith in the pseudoscience assumptions of evolution. There are so many errors that it is hard to settle on where to begin trying to clear up the mass confusion originated by the doofus Darwin.
Prove they are erroneous, science moron

Werbung:
Back