"Palestinian" terrorists murder Israeli family including infant; Gazans celebrate

Little-Acorn

Terrorists broke into a house in Israel and murdered a family of five, including a sleeping infant.

The Hamas government has officially denounced the murders, but some of therir spokesman are telling a different story. And Gaza residents are celebrating, handing out candy, etc.

No doubt, Israel will be blamed. Business as usual.

---------------------------

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041106,00.html

Gaza celebrates; Fayyad condemns terror attack

by Elior Levy
Published: 03.12.11, 14:36 / Israel News

Rafah residents hand out candy following murder of parents, three children in West Bank settlement of Itamar. Palestinian PM denounces act, says "we categorically oppose violence and terror, regardless of victims', perpetrators' identity"

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy "is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank."

"The report of five murdered Israelis is not enough to punish someone," said Hamas Spokesperson Sami Abu Zuhri, adding, "However; we in Hamas completely support the resistance against settlers who murder and use crime and terror against the Palestinian people under the auspices of the Israeli occupation soldiers."

According to an unverified report, Fatah's military wing – the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades – claimed responsibility for the attack. A group spokesman told a Palestinian news agency that a terror cell infiltrated the settlement of Itamar and committed the attack.

Werbung:
"The report of five murdered Israelis is not enough to punish someone," said Hamas Spokesperson Sami Abu Zuhri, adding, "However; we in Hamas completely support the RESISTANCE AGAINST SETTLERS who murder and use crime and terror against the Palestinian people under the auspices of the Israeli occupation soldiers."

In what world is "resistance" to private citizens not terrorism?

In what way is the Hamas spokeseman not condoning the act?

Does anyone without a screw loose really think that the israeli soldiers commit "crime and terror" against Palestinians rather than sometimes draconian reprisals for earlier terror attacks?

And of course this statement about the crime not being enough to warrant punishment is setting the stage for a condemnation of the action the Israelis will take to try to prevent future terrorism.

I’ve said it before and I’ll scream it again now — Islam is a barbaric death cult. Every. Single. Bit. Of. It. There is nothing redeeming about it; the world would be made significantly better if Islam were instantly and forever eradicated. All of it’s non-barbaric adherents could convert to Buddhism or Sikhism or another truly peaceful religion.

Acts like this make me sick to my stomach:

“The children were literally slaughtered,” an IDF officer said, describing the scene, including the children’s toys spilled out on the floor and covered in blood. “This is one of the most brutal attacks we have ever seen.”

Roger Kimball writes:

Late Friday night, some yet-to-be-identified people — the sort of people President Obama would doubtless describe as “lone extremists” — cut their way through a security fence and entered the Israeli town of Itamar in the West Bank. They then broke into the house of Udi and Ruth Fogel (36 and 35 years old, respectively), and stabbed them to death along with their 3-month-old daughter, Hadas, and two sons, Elad (3 years old) and Yoav (11).

This video (STRONG CONTENT WARNING) has graphic images of the slaughtered family.

Why condemn an entire religion death cult for the acts of a few “lone extremists?” Because the entire ****ing city of Gaza turned out to celebrate the barbaric carnage:

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy “is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank.”

Meanwhile, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said he “clearly and firmly denounces the terror attack, just as I have denounced crimes against Palestinians.

Much like the Arab world danced in the streets while people leaped from the burning World Trade Centers buildings.

In Israel, Islam slaughters the Jews. In Egypt, Islam slaughters Coptic Christians. In Spain, Islam slaughters Roman Catholics. In India, Islam slaughters Hindus. In Thailand, Islam slaughters Buddhists. In England, Islam slaughters Protestants.

Jimmy Carter will probably blame the Israelis for provoking the Palestinians (well, as soon as he’s done doing his celebration dance in his living room while watching the massacre video).

The bravery of this muslim makes me tremble, and oh what bravery it is... who else but a brave Muslim shahid could sneak trough an open window and slash a 3 month old baby's throat? And isn't it true that only such bravery as a folow of Muhammed can aquire is needed to stab a 4 year old through the heart and slaughter parents as they sleep? Surely such bravery glorifies Allah and will inspire many to embrace Islam...

cowards, all of them
doug

But Israel wont Fire Missles into Gaza like for retaliation on an attack. Remember the Arabs bombed a market in Israel? They Fired missles into gaza strip 48 hours later.

Supporting a strategic ally is hardly "anti-Palestinian".

How can you say that Israel is happy to repay after a terrorist attack?

Anyway, the focus should be on what just happened . . . a family was butchered in their sleep. There is no justification for this and the fact that Gaza and certain west bank cities still exist 24 hours later shows the incredible restraint that Israel is showing. How do you think the US, or you personally, would react if this happened closer to home?

doug

It was a despicable act, but typical of Islamists. There were celebrations in Gaza after this murder much like after 9/11. Just shows you how sick many Muslims are. Oh...the left will hate me for that statement.

Political correctness and multiculturalism (the evil consequences of liberalism) forces many on the left to think there is no difference between Islam and Christianity.

Where was the reporting by the left media on this horrific act? Very little reporting by the lib nets. Typical of course.

he was a sick twisted man for sure

but also anyone stupid enough to move into those settlements...has to know they are putting them self at risk. I am all in favor of burning every illegal settlement to the ground...however this was a despicable act.

The Israeli settlements are not really illegal, but I think we had that debate in anothe thread.

But Israel wont Fire Missles into Gaza like for retaliation on an attack. Remember the Arabs bombed a market in Israel? They Fired missles into gaza strip 48 hours later.

By any chance were those missiles fired towards terrorist targets and by any chance was there warning given so that civilians could leave?

dogtowner, et al,

Hummm. There was a time when I was very sympathetic to the Palestinian cause. I don't particularly believe the way the Isrealis have dealt with the situation has been proper or productive. But no matter what the Isrealis have done, this - in no way justifies this kind of Rabid Dog mentality on the part of the Palestinians.

Note: I still remember the USS Liberty event and don't trust the Israelis as far as I can throw them; but the reputation and integrity of the Palestinians is becoming just as bad. This is but one example.

No doubt the zionists had it coming. Wonder how many goons they sent for this vile attack ?
(COMMENT)

It is perhaps a measure of Palestinian humanity, an empathetic species turn demonic, that it is unfathomable for me to comprehend what kind of thrill the Palestinian associates with these murders; and what crime they must have pinned on the children to do such a thing.

All this proves to me is that, the Palestinian has a predisposition and perverted love in homicide and psychotic executions --- to be called human. They must be something else.

For more than half a Century, the Palestinians have not demonstrated one genetic sliver of development that even remotely resembles the bloodline of those ancestors that went before them; that built nations out of nothing and is responsible for the great history that once marked their culture. They have destroyed their culture and separated themselves from the humanity. They will never again have the knowledge, skills and abilities of their forefathers to build a nation; forever, sponging off the rest of humanity. They will, for many - many generations to come, be associated with the horrific actions noted here.

How heroic they must have felt in the conduct of that tactical action.

Most Respectfully,
R

dogtowner, et al,

Hummm. There was a time when I was very sympathetic to the Palestinian cause. I don't particularly believe the way the Isrealis have dealt with the situation has been proper or productive. But no matter what the Isrealis have done, this - in no way justifies this kind of Rabid Dog mentality on the part of the Palestinians.

Note: I still remember the USS Liberty event and don't trust the Israelis as far as I can throw them; but the reputation and integrity of the Palestinians is becoming just as bad. This is but one example.

(COMMENT)

It is perhaps a measure of Palestinian humanity, an empathetic species turn demonic, that it is unfathomable for me to comprehend what kind of thrill the Palestinian associates with these murders; and what crime they must have pinned on the children to do such a thing.

All this proves to me is that, the Palestinian has a predisposition and perverted love in homicide and psychotic executions --- to be called human. They must be something else.

For more than half a Century, the Palestinians have not demonstrated one genetic sliver of development that even remotely resembles the bloodline of those ancestors that went before them; that built nations out of nothing and is responsible for the great history that once marked their culture. They have destroyed their culture and separated themselves from the humanity. They will never again have the knowledge, skills and abilities of their forefathers to build a nation; forever, sponging off the rest of humanity. They will, for many - many generations to come, be associated with the horrific actions noted here.

How heroic they must have felt in the conduct of that tactical action.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well said and most accurate. Thanks for posting.

I would like to know where is the outrage in the media? If the Israelis did anything even remotely similar, the American and worldwide media would go nuts. As it is, most Americans do not even know of this horrific event and the celebrations that occurred afterward by the Palis.

The Palis are sick and so is the left media!

dogtowner, et al,

I too was once more sympathetic to the Palestinian situation. But it is easy to see that huge portions of the population deserve no such sympathy.

I don't even understand how and why some people on the left defend the palestinians.

Some do not defend them outright, they drop the "but bomb":

"Verbal Landmines: ‘But’

From our free The Pegasus NLP Newsletter

Imagine you are with a close friend and he or she says I really appreciate you as a friend, I am glad we get to spend time together, and I especially like your sense of humour… and then pauses and adds …BUT….

Or someone says

That's a lovely jacket you're wearing … but…

You did a wonderful job with this… but…

I like your new hairstyle… but…

What happens in your mind when the person says that little word – even before they say anything else?

Generally there is a dual response. We immediately decide that everything that went before the 'but' is unimportant and is merely a lead-in to the next piece – which will announce what they really think, feel or intend.
'But' negates whatever precedes it

BUT negates or cancels everything that goes before it. And is generally accepted as a signal that the really important part of the sentence is coming up.

So when you use it your listener will give more attention and more weight to what you say after you say BUT. This tiny little word is widely misused…"

And I used it above when I said:

"I too was once more sympathetic to the Palestinian situation. But it is easy to see that huge portions of the population deserve no such sympathy."

Notice how everyone now knows clearly that I no longer have sympathy for huge portions of the palestinian population.

Werbung:
Back