Palestinian protests “unsafe” for Jewish people???

Stray Bullet

Jewish leaders are advising Jewish students stay home as the protests continue at Columbia university. Give me a break. Zionists are nazis. And that is not racist to say. If that makes you uncomfortable then you are part of the problem.

Werbung:
I don’t like bullies or elitist assholes. You seem to like those types. I don’t know why you’re Democrat.
You voted for Trump and he's both. Now you protecting Muslim terrorists. The same terrorism that smashed the towers.
You've got the principles of an alley cat.

You voted for Trump and he's both. Now you protecting Muslim terrorists. The same terrorism that smashed the towers.
You've got the principles of an alley cat.
I voted for Biden and Hilary when they ran against Trump. Your assumptions are so stupid.

They all say that.
No they don’t. Nobody would say they voted for Hilary unless it was true. I only wish I would’ve been a Bernie supporter back then and be able to see she was going to lose like I see Biden will this time. Michael Moore has already said recently that Biden is going to lose because he’s becoming like Hilary, and his predictions are always right.

No they don’t. Nobody would say they voted for Hilary unless it was true. I only wish I would’ve been a Bernie supporter back then and be able to see she was going to lose like I see Biden will this time. Michael Moore has already said recently that Biden is going to lose because he’s becoming like Hilary, and his predictions are always right.
Michael Moore?
You should read Hitchens fahrenheit 911 about Moore. He's a lying POS like you.

Michael Moore?
You should read Hitchens fahrenheit 911 about Moore. He's a lying POS like you.
Hitchens has been dead since 2011. If you’re going to be obsessed about somebody and apply it to current events then pick someone that’s still alive.

Hitchens has been dead since 2011. If you’re going to be obsessed about somebody and apply it to current events then pick someone that’s still alive.
You'd know.
But if you are prepared to trust Moore, I suggest you read it all the same.
You don't know what your talking about.

You'd know.
But if you are prepared to trust Moore, I suggest you read it all the same.
You don't know what your talking about.
Moore predicted Hilary would lose when everyone in the mainstream wasn’t taking the idea seriously. If Joe Biden continues to upset his base (purposefully believe it or not) then he will lose.

Moore predicted Hilary would lose when everyone in the mainstream wasn’t taking the idea seriously. If Joe Biden continues to upset his base (purposefully believe it or not) then he will lose.
No he won't lose.
There were thousands and thousands of republicans who switched to Biden last time and the numbers prove it. Now Trump's has all this baggage, and keep in mind 5% of republicans will drop him if he is convicted of one charge, it's extremely unlikely to near impossible they will change back to trump and the same chaos and graft and corruption.
It's a numbers game son. No emotion involved.
Democrats DO NOT use false claims and gossip to make a decision and the election proved. His base is Rock solid.

Never doubt the stupidity of the Maga nuts when in big numbers. Look at the j6 rubbish and the blind loyalty to a parasite while they give him million to pay lawyers etc. They have no intelligence whatsoever.

You're doing somersaults over the Jewish thing which you are blaming Biden. Most Americans couldn't give a shyt about Muslim terrorists. They didn't show pity on 911. You're too emotional and immature. People get killed in wars. Deal with it sooky.

Werbung:
No he won't lose.
There were thousands and thousands of republicans who switched to Biden last time and the numbers prove it. Now Trump's has all this baggage, and keep in mind 5% of republicans will drop him if he is convicted of one charge, it's extremely unlikely to near impossible they will change back to trump and the same chaos and graft and corruption.
It's a numbers game son. No emotion involved.
Democrats DO NOT use false claims and gossip to make a decision and the election proved. His base is Rock solid.

Never doubt the stupidity of the Maga nuts when in big numbers. Look at the j6 rubbish and the blind loyalty to a parasite while they give him million to pay lawyers etc. They have no intelligence whatsoever.

You're doing somersaults over the Jewish thing which you are blaming Biden. Most Americans couldn't give a shyt about Muslim terrorists. They didn't show pity on 911. You're too emotional and immature. People get killed in wars. Deal with it sooky.
They do give a shit about tax dollars being used to slaughter innocent and defenseless civilians.

Back