Once Again,,Global warming is a bunch of B.S liberal hype

You know what I love about these global-warming-denyer goons is that one day they really will be able to re-ennact the scene of King Knut vainly commanding the waters to recede

Werbung:
You know what I love about these global-warming-denyer goons is that one day they really will be able to re-ennact the scene of King Knut vainly commanding the waters to recede

So, you also chose to believe an unproven theory even though numerous scientists have debunked it.

Do you also believe the Earth is flat...well you would if the elites told you so.

Global warming is undeniable.

Your comparison with flat earthism is as ridiculous as your views on global warming

Flat Earthers were like you are now. Ignoramuses calling adherents to the new world view cranks.

even the warmers have given up on that meme.

so tell me how it is possible for a CO2 molecule that is cooler than the earth radiate that energy and not violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics ?

even the warmers have given up on that meme.

so tell me how it is possible for a CO2 molecule that is cooler than the earth radiate that energy and not violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics ?

You are asking a question that is too difficult for a warmer cultist to answer. They have been told AGW is undeniable and like good little sheep, they believe.

I so wish I could figure out a good way to take money from such gullible liberals...like my hero Fat Albert.

You are asking a question that is too difficult for a warmer cultist to answer. They have been told AGW is undeniable and like good little sheep, they believe.

I so wish I could figure out a good way to take money from such gullible liberals...like my hero Fat Albert.

sell counter-racism tokens that will act like carbon credits only to be used to demonstrate how not a racist you are. after your cut you can have pizza sent to the projects (well if you can find a delivery guy who will do it) or something. OwlGore has laid out the business model for you.

Oh dear

Is that how you think it works?

Can I tell you that AGW is real because man is polluting the planet with way too much CO2. That is causing AGW. Right? Its really just that simple. Right?

You might consider discontinuing exhaling. You know like a, like a, that will save the planet. Think of the poor little fishes and furry little animals. You must save them. I beg of you.

Then why you read it? Seems like that post get under your skin. The fact is Liberals cant handle the honest truth. Its Nature changing the earth not man.

touche

I think he's a little envious. I don't agree with everything you post but you bring content to the table and in what I often find in an interesting, entertaining manner.

touche

I think he's a little envious. I don't agree with everything you post but you bring content to the table and in what I often find in an interesting, entertaining manner.

Do I detect progress? At least now you seem to recognize that there is such a thing as climate change!

Two weeks ago, you were stating that that was a Liberal conspiracy too! Funny guy!

of course the vast majority or reports say your wrong...but you know you just pick that nice 2% you like.

I love how you point out the pathetic liberal point of view that is backed by not the first amount of fact or resource, only the lost liberal gibberish of opposition. For now on we will simply point out all of the worthless pathetic liberal spin with a coined termed as "PFS would say" not to be mistaken with a POS point of view but, clearly the same ... a PFS point of view would only include a wacko opposition with absolutely no factual or resource backed rebuttal! Thanks for your POS point of view, PFS and your contribution to the coined termed ...."PFS would say" ... :)

Do I detect progress? At least now you seem to recognize that there is such a thing as climate change!

Two weeks ago, you were stating that that was a Liberal conspiracy too! Funny guy!

climate has been changing in one way or anther since we grew an atmosphere. AGW theory is another matter.

Werbung:
climate has been changing in one way or anther since we grew an atmosphere. AGW theory is another matter.

And many species have disappeared because of extreme climate changes. . .that occurred over hundreds of years. What is different today, is that the "change" is happening at a MUCH faster rate than has ever been measured before.

Back