Oil Spill

Werbung:
Agreed. But the left does not work this way. You are much too logical. They blamed W for Katrina and some are even blaming him for the oil spill. Like the nut job Frank Rich at the New York Slimes...they are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd.

Frank%20Rich%20Blames%20Oil%20Spill%20on%20Bush,%20Cheney,%20Beck,%20Palin,%20Tea%20Party%20and%20Rand%20Paul.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/30/opinion/30rich.html?hp

news flash the goverment handled Katrina horribly bad...Bush stood there and said good job to them for doing it....what do you expect?

The goverment did a poor job..Katrina...it was there job

This is BP's JOb...they are doing a Poor job.

news flash the goverment handled Katrina horribly bad...Bush stood there and said good job to them for doing it....what do you expect?

The goverment did a poor job..Katrina...it was there job

This is BP's JOb...they are doing a Poor job.

You just made Gipper's point for him.

What he is leaving out, of course, is that the right does the same thing, but he is correct about the left, as you just proved.

You just made Gipper's point for him.

What he is leaving out, of course, is that the right does the same thing, but he is correct about the left, as you just proved.

how is that? the simple fact that when the government screws up, and the leader of it praises it for screwing up...that not the same as a private company screwing up, and blaming the government for it?

...when a major natural Disaster hits..who is in charge?

Who is is responsible to fix the oil leak? Goverment or BP?

Everyone knew a major oil spill was inevitable at some point.

But when environmentalist & scientists on the Left tried to highlight this fact the pubbies just tried to marginalize them as tree huggers in the same way they do about global climate change.

So what did the pubbies do whenever they were in power?

The pubbies deregulated the $hit out of that industry just like they did the financial sector and things went bad... really really bad. We all know... we all heard... we all saw...

Remember this folks because they'd do it all over again...
:eek:

how is that? the simple fact that when the government screws up, and the leader of it praises it for screwing up...that not the same as a private company screwing up, and blaming the government for it?

...when a major natural Disaster hits..who is in charge?

Who is is responsible to fix the oil leak? Goverment or BP?

Gipper's post:

Agreed. But the left does not work this way. You are much too logical. They blamed W for Katrina and some are even blaming him for the oil spill.

The agreement was with my post about how the president can't control oil spills, hurricanes, and the like.

Sure, BP is to blame for the oil spill. No one is to blame for the hurricane, of course, those things just happen. Neither president is to blame for either disaster. The pres just doesn't have the power over such disasters, either man made or natural.

The point could be made that the feds might have done a better job of regulating the oil drilling, but that is a long way from being able to blame Obama. I have no idea what the pres could have done about Katrina. A lot of the problem was people who didn't get out of the way.

Gipper's post:

The agreement was with my post about how the president can't control oil spills, hurricanes, and the like.

Sure, BP is to blame for the oil spill. No one is to blame for the hurricane, of course, those things just happen. Neither president is to blame for either disaster. The pres just doesn't have the power over such disasters, either man made or natural.

The point could be made that the feds might have done a better job of regulating the oil drilling, but that is a long way from being able to blame Obama. I have no idea what the pres could have done about Katrina. A lot of the problem was people who didn't get out of the way.

what could the feds to more of? yelling at them to go faster?

Well since none of us elected the EPA to lead the country, but yet they seem to make a lot of decisions. I would like the Fed to say excuse me step back behind the yellow tape. Because I am missing the logic with some of the clean up decisions. We can't use the detergents that would have helped tremendously at the beginning because it could be bad for the environment.....Ah well correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the OIL ALREADY BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT?:confused: Thanks EPA! We couldn't do the controlled burn off, because it may hurt or kill some wildlife.......:confused: ....Ah sorry but couldn't the oil hurt or kill wildlife? It seems like Fed is doing nothing but telling BP what they can do, and allowing NON oil cleanup experts like the EPA to advise them on what they can't do. I know this isn't the subject at hand, but if we didn't force these companies to do deep see drilling and would allow them to drill on dry land where there is plenty of oil this would have never happened. I know it could happen on dry land, I am completely aware of that, but every expert I've seen or heard has said that if this had happened on dry land it would have been cleaned up by now with no where near the damage.

I had to smile over the weekend listening to Obama bleating on about how they were going to make BP responsible for the clean up and restoration! I doubt there is much restoration work to be done to - the gulf's pretty much dead anyway!

Media Blackout and Arrests taking place at the Gulf

This is an interview that was conducted with James Fox last night.

James is on the ground in Grand Isle,Louisiana.

If after listening to this you dont see something terribly wrong,nothing else will convince you

http://manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/jamesfox2010.mp3

EDIT:

A new Veritas interview has been uploaded. This one is with A.C. Griffith, entitled: What If Scenario if the Oil Spill Continues.

You can listen on the audio link below or go to The Veritas Show and click on the VERITAS RADIO link.

http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/acgriffith2010.mp3

Re: Media Blackout and Arrests taking place at the Gulf

This is an interview that was conducted with James Fox last night.

James is on the ground in Grand Isle,Louisiana.

If after listening to this you dont see something terribly wrong,nothing else will convince you

http://manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/jamesfox2010.mp3

EDIT:

A new Veritas interview has been uploaded. This one is with A.C. Griffith, entitled: What If Scenario if the Oil Spill Continues.

You can listen on the audio link below or go to The Veritas Show and click on the VERITAS RADIO link.

http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/acgriffith2010.mp3

That is a little spooky. I wonder if it is true.

Werbung:
Back