Obama's Debt Ceiling

I agree. This comes from a blog I read:

"Thomas Jefferson himself once said, "Democracy demands an educated and informed electorate," and we're all about taking everything the Founding Fathers said literally in this country. As such, I've taken it upon myself to design a basic three question primer that voters could be required to answer correctly before casting a ballot:
1. What country was the current President of the United States born in?
2. Is America legally a Christian nation?
3. Name three government agencies.
As you can probably see, I designed the questions with the intention that they would in no way suppress voters as any rational, reasonable, informed citizen would be able to answer them correctly without much thought."

Unlikely anything like this would be implemented, but it is desperately needed

That's a great idea. I don't think it will be implemened either. There'd only be 40 or 50 Democrats who could pass the test and vote..... and all of those 40-50 folks work for Government Agencies. ;)

Werbung:
That's a great idea. I don't think it will be implemened either. There'd only be 40 or 50 Democrats who could pass the test and vote..... and all of those 40-50 folks work for Government Agencies. ;)
I was not going to push the I like it button...But I did my research and found out you were correct..so now it's not funny...

Back