Obama is a Muslim

What a sick F*uck ....

Is this what HOP has become?

Thank you moderators ....

Please hold your breath for new members that want to be trolled .....

What did I say something wrong? Oh I see, your mad because I just pretended your a faith other then your own...Odd how that seems to offend you, yet you have no problem doing it. Jesus hater.

Werbung:

Obama has grown up in Indonesia and his father was a Muslim student from Kenya and he is clearly familiar with Islam as he learned the Koran as a young student. But there is a difference between a practising Muslim and someone who understands the Islamic culture well. During his first term, he tried hard to woo the Arab world by emphasising his part Muslim background, which may have been misinterpreted by American conservatives, and he does look like an Indonesian.

Obama-muslim2.jpg

26326899_ObamaMuslimBrotherhood_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:
Obama was exposed to Islam as a kid in Indonesia because of his step father. He also attended a Catholic school. Obama never really knew his real dad, who was supposed to be a Muslim, but apparently not a strong believer, as his ideology was more influenced by Marxism. Obama's grandparents who raised him through his most formative years put him in an affluent private secular school, and do not appear to have been religious either.

Why would a man belong to a Christian church if he was Muslim? I think his Muslim connections have more to do with money, or possibly appeasing certain groups for reasons we are not privy to. I wouldn't rule out blackmail either.

Obama was exposed to Islam as a kid in Indonesia because of his step father. He also attended a Catholic school. Obama never really knew his real dad, who was supposed to be a Muslim, but apparently not a strong believer, as his ideology was more influenced by Marxism. Obama's grandparents who raised him through his most formative years put him in an affluent private secular school, and do not appear to have been religious either.

Why would a man belong to a Christian church if he was Muslim? I think his Muslim connections have more to do with money, or possibly appeasing certain groups for reasons we are not privy to. I wouldn't rule out blackmail either.
You are so much more intelligent that that Cru .....

http://www.first-amendment-rights.com/why-is-obama-supporting-sunni-terrorists-in-syria/

I still don't buy into Obama being anything religious. He thinks he has an understanding of people who are Muslim because he's some exposure to it, but that doesn't make him one.

His ideology is all about his world view which doesn't exist in reality. Utopia with pink clouds and unicorns.

Obama in 2007 - "I truly believe that the day I'm inaugurated, not only does the country look at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently. If I'm reaching out to the Muslim world, they understand that I've lived in a Muslim country. I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view. I think that the world will have confidence that I am listening to them. That will ultimately make us safer".

What an egotistical joke he's turned out to be.

I still don't buy into Obama being anything religious. He thinks he has an understanding of people who are Muslim because he's some exposure to it, but that doesn't make him one.

His ideology is all about his world view which doesn't exist in reality. Utopia with pink clouds and unicorns.

Obama in 2007 - "I truly believe that the day I'm inaugurated, not only does the country look at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently. If I'm reaching out to the Muslim world, they understand that I've lived in a Muslim country. I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view. I think that the world will have confidence that I am listening to them. That will ultimately make us safer".

What an egotistical joke he's turned out to be.
I'm not so sure I buy into the incompetence thing any longer. I believe Obama knows exactly what he's doing and it is being excused by this facade of "being incompetent".

I'm not so sure I buy into the incompetence thing any longer. I believe Obama knows exactly what he's doing and it is being excused by this facade of "being incompetent".
So you believe Obama is feigning incompetence so he can secretly support Sunni terrorism? Do you still believe he is communist or Marxist? If so, you believe he is a Muslim communist, an odd combination in your ill-constructed beliefs.

He may want to be friends with muslims but they think hes a joke just like the rest of the world.

I don't think Muslims think the rest of the world is a joke - just (like all the rest of us) right wing Americans. A sick joke, however!

So you believe Obama is feigning incompetence so he can secretly support Sunni terrorism
I don't think this is exactly a secret ..... given Obama's support to the Sunnis who seek to overthrow Assad in Syria.

Do you still believe he is communist or Marxist? If so, you believe he is a Muslim communist, an odd combination in your ill-constructed beliefs
I do believe Obama is a Marxist. It seems very obvious. He certainly isn't an American loving capitalist.

And, can one not be a Muslim communist? See B. Hussein Obama, Sr.

Werbung:
I don't think this is exactly a secret ..... given Obama's support to the Sunnis who seek to overthrow Assad in Syria.

I do believe Obama is a Marxist. It seems very obvious. He certainly isn't an American loving capitalist.

And, can one not be a Muslim communist? See B. Hussein Obama, Sr.

just keep digging deeper and deeper into this pool if idiocy of your ideas.

But good to know you support Dictators who use WMD on there own people.

Back