Obama dribbles while our service men die!!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....nice job o' tap-dancin'!!!

:rolleyes:

Hold on Mr. Shaman the same applies to you. Are you willing to serve if asked by your country? I mean I can go at it with the conservatives on this board but at the same time I'm also calling out liberals as well. So like I asked your good friend Always...Will you serve your country and help out in Afghanistan? If asked?

Werbung:
Hey LooseChange, I served with your friends "Slick Willie Clinton , R.U. Stupid JOE Biden , and Barrack Hussien Obama, mmm-mmm-mmm! I was up for a Nobel Peace Prize but "Stuttering Slim" won the "PIECES " prize for ripping our Constiturion to pieces. I remember my service with "slick " , he was always doing some chick and singing " Without a Thong" . right in our Oval Office! He stained the carpet so often the secret service nicknamed him the "Carpetbagger " ,kind of a take off on post civil war days , lol.
I served with many , many other leftist but will save those memories for the "Fire Sale" celebration in D.C. after the 2010 elections and the radicals are bused out of town because they are jobless. I appreciate your concern about my past history . I thank you for your service in the Navy regardless of which nation you were defending . Just being out on all that dirty water is enough to drive one to drink. Much like a God fearing , Honest , Truthful ,and hardworking CONSERVATIVE must feel like in the Obama Congress and White House . BUT , FEAR NOT!! - HELP IS ON THE WAY , ON ELECTION DAY -- 2010! See YOU then, Maybe we can share medals. I'll bring my "nobel Pieces " medal!
P.S. How high will the unemployment numbers reach due to all the lost jobs by rejected radical extremist come 2010 elections ? I'm guessing at least 21 % , if it is an honest poll. Forget any National News Media lies or government stats. Sincerely, "Always"

Yeah...."Always" punctuation-challenged.

Hold on Mr. Shaman the same applies to you. Are you willing to serve if asked by your country? I mean I can go at it with the conservatives on this board but at the same time I'm also calling out liberals as well. So like I asked your good friend Always...Will you serve your country and help out in Afghanistan? If asked?
I was Draft-eligible, in '68.

You do the math.

Actually, I'm not a proponent of this war. I think that this was a mission to surgically remove certain targets and we we're unable to achieve that result. Done.

I don't make foreign policy, the President does. He needs to make a decision if we are in or out - that's all I'm saying.

those targets are taking over the nation again...we pull out we lost and are at risk again.

those targets are taking over the nation again...we pull out we lost and are at risk again.

The issue is the strategy...this isn't WWII where it is acceptable to throw hundreds of thousands of boys at a beach hoping to break down the opponents defenses. I believe there are other strategies to manage risk without embracing what could be the reincarnation of Vietnam.

The issue is the strategy...this isn't WWII where it is acceptable to throw hundreds of thousands of boys at a beach hoping to break down the opponents defenses. I believe there are other strategies to manage risk without embracing what could be the reincarnation of Vietnam.

the more troops are to try to add security to the people, so that the nation can rebuild itself...not just to hunt down and kill the taliban. YOu cant win the war if the population fears for there safey...so long as thats the case, as soon as we leave, they will take over again and nothing we have done for 8 years will have done anything,

If you weren't so stupid, or actually read a newspaper, or viewed news on a real news channel, you'd be aware of the strategy formulation process that's happening now. Of course there's the possibility that you are aware of it, and just wanted to vomit up your daily nonsensical rant about Obama.

Werbung:
Back