WILL Obama postpone basketball for FT. HOOD?

always

WE know how much Obama loves to DRIBBLE a basketball. He also loves to hit Golf balls BUT will he postpone these very serious items on his daily agenda ?
His dislike of our Military is so profound that he voted against funding our soldiers while they stood on a battlefield . His delay in sending in more troops to our AFGAH. War , where are troops are dying , is now going on nearly THREE MONTHS!! President BUSH and our FIRST LADY, Laura , have already visted FT. Hood but NO Obama! I think his radical LEFTIST BASE told him not to go. I do not know that but it may just be his deep desire to DRIBBLE , SWING , and HIT!!! TIME will TELL! Maybe one day this next week, before another victim dies , you think?

Werbung:
You seem very much like Rev. Fred Phelps, he's so hysterical about gay people that he's a parody of himself and has done more to advance gay rights with his activities than most activist groups.

I'm not a big fan of Obie, but you make him look much better with your special combination of mental constipation and verbal diarrhea.

You seem very much like Rev. Fred Phelps, he's so hysterical about gay people that he's a parody of himself and has done more to advance gay rights with his activities than most activist groups.

I'm not a big fan of Obie, but you make him look much better with your special combination of mental constipation and verbal diarrhea.

Oh, now that was a real good one...I'm making adding that to my fav-hit list! ;)
I've been trying to just get 'ALWAYS' to post this signature
**WARNING** mental malfunction no brain activity______flat line, please pull the plug!

WE know how much Obama loves to DRIBBLE a basketball. He also loves to hit Golf balls BUT will he postpone these very serious items on his daily agenda ?
His dislike of our Military is so profound that he voted against funding our soldiers while they stood on a battlefield . His delay in sending in more troops to our AFGAH. War , where are troops are dying , is now going on nearly THREE MONTHS!! President BUSH and our FIRST LADY, Laura , have already visted FT. Hood but NO Obama! I think his radical LEFTIST BASE told him not to go. I do not know that but it may just be his deep desire to DRIBBLE , SWING , and HIT!!! TIME will TELL! Maybe one day this next week, before another victim dies , you think?

Countdown to the draft ALWAYS......It's coming.......Scared yet......You going to run in the other direction when you see johnny jihad? You and ASUR going to blame the democrats and the liberals when you both get drafted? I hope so.....I want see that PATRIOTISM from the both of you as you take a bullet for the team(That is laughable). I did my time but I would love to go again and I hope me and you end up in the same fox hole because it's going to be a party and the laughs are going to be on you. :D

Countdown to the draft ALWAYS......It's coming.......Scared yet......You going to run in the other direction when you see johnny jihad? You and ASUR going to blame the democrats and the liberals when you both get drafted? I hope so.....I want see that PATRIOTISM from the both of you as you take a bullet for the team(That is laughable). I did my time but I would love to go again and I hope me and you end up in the same fox hole because it's going to be a party and the laughs are going to be on you. :D

I don't know LooseChange. From his repeated mentioning of basketball don't you get the feeling maybe he's REALLY scared of, ATHLETICS!:D

I think old always sees that our Prez is the Michael Jordan of politics.

Here let's look how our Prez put it in his face over & over again. BOO YA!
:D

President BUSH and our FIRST LADY, Laura , have already visted FT. Hood but NO Obama!

..............I have a sneeking suspicion that there are issues taking up your Presidents time which have a slightly higher priority and probably slightly more serious than who gets their pictures taken at Fort Hood first. Sorry, ALWAYS but I'm a bit old fashioned and am thinking that perhaps a more nuanced look at this is probably required - who gives a flying f**k who turns up for pictures and hand shakes!!

The US and for that matter the UK are involved in a war the likes of which you/we cannot comprehend and suggesting that photo opportunites following a serious enemy attack in a US Military base has anything to do with his committment or "dislike for our military" is beyond crass.

..............I have a sneeking suspicion that there are issues taking up your Presidents time which have a slightly higher priority and probably slightly more serious than who gets their pictures taken at Fort Hood first. Sorry, ALWAYS but I'm a bit old fashioned and am thinking that perhaps a more nuanced look at this is probably required - who gives a flying f**k who turns up for pictures and hand shakes!!

The US and for that matter the UK are involved in a war the likes of which you/we cannot comprehend and suggesting that photo opportunites following a serious enemy attack in a US Military base has anything to do with his committment or "dislike for our military" is beyond crass.
Well.....ya' gotta understand....after 8 years o' BUSHCO, Americans have decided BUSHCO was somewhat short of the experience-required, to prosecute ANY kind o' War....and, the conservalemmings still haven't gotten over it.

:rolleyes:

If Obie had showed up at Ft. Hood, Always would have screamed about the President exploiting the incident to get a photo op. There appears to be nothing that Always won't spin in an attempt to bash Obie.

Werbung:
If Obie had showed up at Ft. Hood, Always would have screamed about the President exploiting the incident to get a photo op. There appears to be nothing that Always won't spin in an attempt to bash Obie.

Fact is all of always posts are the same ranting paragraph only with a different tag line and with the sentences in a slightly different order.:D

It's not even good, bad spin. It's silly.

Hey even his premise that an athletic President is a bad thing is stupid. I love it that our President is young and strong enough to play sports with the troops.

He cares about them & they love him!

Back