Obama admin panicking, "screams and swears" at CBS reporter covering Fast & Furious

Re: Obama admin panicking, "screams and swears" at CBS reporter covering Fast & Furio

What? Regan's National Security Advisor resigned over this, North was convicted of multiple felonies (which were later vacated) and Reagan gave a prime time speech accepting full responsibilty for what happened, even though his NSA said he said nothing about it to Reagan.

Reagan didnt order the Iran-Contra Affair, and the record reflects that as such...yet he accepted responsiblity because the "buck stops here"..which is something all President's say, (including Obama) but rarely live up to.

Well done.

Problem is libs will always believe in fantasies that abide with their silly beliefs. No amount of truth will ever change them. They chose to live in a fantasy world.

When one refuses to accept the truth when it is clearly available to them, while fully accepting lies as truth, what has one become?

Werbung:
Re: Obama admin panicking, "screams and swears" at CBS reporter covering Fast & Furio

This Fast & Furious thing is unbelievable.

The facts are the Obama administration gave guns to drug dealers. Those guns were used in the murders of many people including Americans.

Now does this not warrant extensive investigation by the government and the PRESS????

If this had happened under Bush, the libs and their media would be screaming and rightfully so. But, since it is BO, all is cool.

HYPOCRISY!

This Fast & Furious thing is unbelievable.

The facts are the Obama administration gave guns to drug dealers. Those guns were used in the murders of many people including Americans.

And at the same time this was happening, obama and his thugs were complaining that our gun laws needed to be more strict because our guns were crossing into Mexico

It's like obama and holder were purposely trying to make it look like if they had harder and more restrictive gun laws, less guns would get into mexico.

And at the same time this was happening, obama and his thugs were complaining that our gun laws needed to be more strict because our guns were crossing into Mexico

It's like obama and holder were purposely trying to make it look like if they had harder and more restrictive gun laws, less guns would get into mexico.

Yes, it certainly does look that way.

The sycophantic press corp finally asked BO about F&F the other day. He of course knows nothing about it.

Mr. Obama said that Holder has indicated he was not aware of the controversial tactic known as "letting guns walk." The president added, "Certainly I was not (aware)."

The president also said that both he and Holder would have been "very unhappy" if somebody had suggested that guns were allowed to cross the border, and that could have been prevented.

Earlier this week, CBS News reported Holder was sent memosmentioning Fast and Furious as early as July, 2010.http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20116716-10391695.html

And, now Juan Williams (a lib, but not kooky) is claiming the CBS reporter working on F&F has been silenced by her bosses (probably directed by the WH). He said she is being told to SHUT UP. She is being muzzled so CBS will keep good relations with the WH said Williams.

Williams is claiming the WH is covering up the scandal and working to silence the sycophantic press corps. The administration knows more about F&F then they are claiming, said Williams.

He said he is not yet convinced this scandal will lead to the scummy Holder's removal. But, if it turns out Holder lied, he is done. I doubt the WH press corp has any intention of really working this story. So, we may never know the truth until years from now.

I am quoting Williams from his appearance on Freedom Watch this morning.

And, now Juan Williams (a lib, but not kooky) is claiming the CBS reporter working on F&F has been silenced by her bosses (probably directed by the WH). He said she is being told to SHUT UP. She is being muzzled so CBS will keep good relations with the WH said Williams.

Williams is claiming the WH is covering up the scandal and working to silence the sycophantic press corps. The administration knows more about F&F then they are claiming, said Williams.

He said he is not yet convinced this scandal will lead to the scummy Holder's removal. But, if it turns out Holder lied, he is done. I doubt the WH press corp has any intention of really working this story. So, we may never know the truth until years from now.

I am quoting Williams from his appearance on Freedom Watch this morning.

I wish I had seen that, if you find a youtube on it will you please post it. Hopefully someone else will take up the story. This administration is pretty scary, who wants to be on their bad side. But one he is out of office people wont be afraid to print the truth and lots of things will come out. I cant wait for that day!

Apparently not a soul thinks it is worth defending the admin on this one.

Oh, surely there will be someone willing to defend the indefensible. The Iran Contra scandal was similar in kind, if not in degree, and has been defended.

Werbung:

The title os this thread says the WH as panicking.

I have heard that there may be no panic at all involved and that the screaming and yelling was merely a tactic used often against the press, and Ford, and actually quite often. Just watching and waiting to see how true or not that is.

Back