not P.O.T.U.S but L.O.T.U.S

chestnut

Liar of the United States. That fits a whole lot better.

Here is 8 examples of him lying about transparency on health care.

He has to because he knows as well as Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, that this is bad legislation.

Werbung:
Liar of the United States. That fits a whole lot better.

Here is 8 examples of him lying about transparency on health care.

He has to because he knows as well as Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, that this is bad legislation.

Not that it makes it right, but every President and political leader has tried to slip things past us in confusing and complex legislation. The problem I have is that Pres. Obama and Speaker Pelosi ran for office on a platform that emphasized transparency.

You are correct!
I'm referring specifically to this health care debacle and how he said numerous times how he was going to make it so transparent so the american people... you know.. those of us that pay taxes.. can see how our elected officials vote and debate this legislation.

Werbung:
After extensive research, my expert team of scientists have located a prophetic song written many decades ago by the prophet Queen. They predicted the coming of Obama and wanted to give him homage.

PS. Its a great rock song and should only be heard at high decibel levels. Turn it up and give thanks to BO!!! ;)

Back