Obama - Where's all the transparency?

chestnut

Harry Reid keeps going into the back room to try and swindle his way thru the Health Care debacle. Why? What is it that he doesn't want Americans to know?

Did he not hear the President's speech on transparency. Is he disobeying the President. I wonder why he would do such a thing.

It's simple. What Harry Reid and the majority in congress are doing is wrong and pathetic.

I guess that's why Harry will probably lose his Senate seat next year and Obama will get booted in 2012.

This President flat out lies time and time again. He doesn't mean what he says and he says whatever is going to get him the best response at that particular time he's speaking from whomever he's speaking to.

It's quite comical to watch all the libs defend this piss poor excuse for a President.

Werbung:
No doubt in my mind that this admin intentionally tries to hide things that should be public? So how many instances of that are acceptable from an admin that claimed it would be the most transparent in history? Answer: only matters of top secret national defense should be hidden.

Back