Norway unwilling to confront war crimes

Carlsen

Efraim Zuroff he is nazi hunter and he say Norway won't admit to war crimes in Ukraine during the war. Karlen Merkel she say before that Germany will settle war crimes. this war is long time ago so why is it still that countrys settle this now.
LINK
http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Norway-unwilling-to-confront-war-crimes-332485
The government of Norway is unwilling to “confront the issue” of crimes allegedly committed by some of its citizens during World War II, said Efraim Zuroff, a Nazi hunter and the director of the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Jerusalem office.

Zuroff spoke with The Jerusalem Post on Wednesday after the cancellation of a planned trip to the Scandinavian nation in which he had hoped to speak with Justice and Public Security Minister Anders Anundsen.

In October, Olav Tuff, 91, a former Norwegian volunteer in the SS Viking Division, told the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK) in an interview that he had participated in war crimes in the Ukraine.

...........Efraim Zoroff h e is Nazi hunter
ShowImage.ashx

Werbung:
well, Norway is not subject to our laws. besides this is about $$$ not justice.
I understand that Norway is not subjected to our laws ... that is why I posted "Here in the US" ....

But, surely you see the morality and justice in such a law and why it exist. And, how is this about money?

I understand that Norway is not subjected to our laws ... that is why I posted "Here in the US" ....

But, surely you see the morality and justice in such a law and why it exist. And, how is this about money?

Hermann van Rompuy he want Kansler Merkel to settle with Israel and she say Germany will do this. PM Solberg she will be more difficult because Israel must prove Norway has done something crime in the war

Hermann van Rompuy he want Kansler Merkel to settle with Israel and she say Germany will do this. PM Solberg she will be more difficult because Israel must prove Norway has done something crime in the war

what he said
I understand ..... so they want Norway to pay reparation ... that's BS
yes it is ergo my response. certainly murder should not have a statute of limitations but thats not what nazi hunters are about. clearly this guy was not involved in nazi times. its just a job for him. and like jesse and rev al its the cash he is after. germany was unbelievably stupid to fall prey to this guilt trip stuff.

George Bush should be prosecuted for war crimes

He made up a lie to get backing for a war against a country that was not attacking the US and bombed a million civilians including hundreds of thousands of women and children to death

He is one if the worst war criminals in history

George Bush should be prosecuted for war crimes

He made up a lie to get backing for a war against a country that was not attacking the US and bombed a million civilians including hundreds of thousands of women and children to death

He is one if the worst war criminals in history

it is American people there should decide to do this

Werbung:
Back