Nissan Leaf probems on test drive

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Lamborghini-on-Fire-1.gif

Sorry , did not mean to get your hopes up...it was actually a Lamborghini...
http://www.blippitt.com/lamborghini-on-fire/

Werbung:
Lamborghini-on-Fire-1.gif

Sorry , did not mean to get your hopes up...it was actually a Lamborghini...
http://www.blippitt.com/lamborghini-on-fire/

With all the failures and corruption surrounding BO's green energy policies, one would think one would not make fun of the billions of tax payer dollars LOST on failing green companies and a poorly designed (and very expensive) Government Motors electric car.

But, please do consider the source. I guess libs are okay with all this wasteful and corrupt spending by their Dear Leader. It is so sad that some Americans think a big, inefficient, bankrupt, corrupt, government works. How they could conclude this when ALL the evidence proves otherwise, is CRAZY!!!

Sounds like a bad Cali emissions job, wonder if illegals performed it ? Yet another case of government causing problems. I expect all that pollution from the fire exceeds what the Lambo would have pumped. Its not like those are everyday cars.

Sounds like a bad Cali emissions job, wonder if illegals performed it ? Yet another case of government causing problems. I expect all that pollution from the fire exceeds what the Lambo would have pumped. Its not like those are everyday cars.

funny how with nothing at all to back anything up....you blame the goverment for a car fire...

not even the point I was going for, but still helpful.

funny how with nothing at all to back anything up....you blame the goverment for a car fire...

not even the point I was going for, but still helpful.

see page 97 Lambos are not simple to work on which is one reason they're in the shop so often. If a car catches fire like that, fuel is involved and thats a significant part of Cali retro fitting.

But you already know government is always the problem.

see page 97 Lambos are not simple to work on which is one reason they're in the shop so often. If a car catches fire like that, fuel is involved and thats a significant part of Cali retro fitting.

But you already know government is always the problem.

can't possibly be someone did something wrong, its the goverment and dirty mexicans.

clearly someone did something wrong, thats exactly my point

and its the goverment and dirty Mexicans fault....even though you have no idea what actually happened.

odd how you did not blame the same thing when the Tesla Electic car had a issue on a test drive...but that was a green car so its all the fault of the tech...

and its the goverment and dirty Mexicans fault....even though you have no idea what actually happened.

odd how you did not blame the same thing when the Tesla Electic car had a issue on a test drive...but that was a green car so its all the fault of the tech...

the car caught fire and rather dramatically that points to fuel. Lambos are not engineered to Cali standards and have to he retrofitted when they enter that market. whats not known ?

electric cars do not have to have their engines re-engineered to meet emission standards. apples and refrigerators.

the car caught fire and rather dramatically that points to fuel. Lambos are not engineered to Cali standards and have to he retrofitted when they enter that market. whats not known ?

electric cars do not have to have their engines re-engineered to meet emission standards. apples and refrigerators.

so its the governments fault now...that they did not make the car right for Cali....odd how all the other car companies can do it and not have there cars start on fire on test drives...

Its ok if you just want to say it, its only a issue when its a green car...SPendy cars for rich people who are trying to make up for something...then its someone elses fault. And of course, it must be mexicans.

so its the governments fault now...that they did not make the car right for Cali....odd how all the other car companies can do it and not have there cars start on fire on test drives...

Its ok if you just want to say it, its only a issue when its a green car...SPendy cars for rich people who are trying to make up for something...then its someone elses fault. And of course, it must be mexicans.

the government made the extra requirements and Lambo's do not make Cali compliant models so they have to be retro-fitted. Domestic cars are available compliant from the factory. lots of mexican mechanics in Cali.

obviously only those improperly retrofitted. Lambos may need a lot of service but bursting into flame is not a common problem. even in California.

its funny how a eco car has issues you beat it to death...a lambo burst into flames and your all well its just this one and its the governments fault for making them not pollute ...and I am sure Mexicans must have done it. Defend Smog and Energy waste and bitch about cleaner air using less gas while crying that we don't have enough gas.

Werbung:
its funny how a eco car has issues you beat it to death...a lambo burst into flames and your all well its just this one and its the governments fault for making them not pollute ...and I am sure Mexicans must have done it. Defend Smog and Energy waste and bitch about cleaner air using less gas while crying that we don't have enough gas.

we have ample gas. we could reduce imported fuel if BO would just get out of the way. and the side benefit would be LOTS of jobs. LAs smog problems have to do with overdevelopment and the entire state pays the price.

Back