New Sweden OMXS Arab FreeMasn Web Crimes Via Syria

Dear Sirs,

I has an problem related to Syrian GOV uses for Vatiacan and Russia under denmation of Masonry Builders.
Those use Italian Political system for Syrian intellgence system this include Italy police and hospitals in arreste places like:

Via Saponaro 40 Milano
Via Isonzo 11 Milano
Via Ponzio 75 Milano

Syrian political system select persons from Capital Families and let them do innovations in commerce and business for others. This include the making of this To Milano Primary which wrk with Doumo Cathedral Masnry section and society and via medicines to do this innovations and t stool it.

Those include Web Innovations. To mention that they arrest you in specific places and let you do contacts and this contacts pay you in Forex trading or others via banks against USA close to Russia or firms located in Cyprus which connect Mousad to this point.

Recently To show that I have n relation to this innovations and via neguarda hospital and via London capital power and realtion r by Japan which send to Syria FREE PC to let people innovate on this products
for them and Syrian president has an profile in PC and web.

Please inform how I can get back this innovations which beside web included Forex and connect Ex France President with the case.

The harmful actiuon in which UK perate in such us cuntries like Italy includes making others with ugly dentals and FAT by specificm food in specific lcations via Italy Police and in relgious place.

Please inform that this crimes may include sexual violence and homosexuality to depart from womens for Freemason. I ask you if you fel similar case. The email was under Syrian intellgence system and Mousad realtion to Japan.

Werbung:
Back