New Shooting, 7 wounded in Florida

Werbung:
Re: New Shooting, 7 wounder in Florida

Not much info, called in at 11am, Orlando Florida I belive...7 shot and wounded, reports of deaths but not confirmed...Shooter still loose, appears to possibly be a former employee who had not worked there for a while......

WTH ever happened to 'UNHAPPY PEOPLE' just quietly going out and putting a slug into their own person {know that sounds really harsh & I basically do not care} but enough of this senseless shooting/random acts of violence:mad:
You don't want to go to war...to bad so sad...either quit or check out that is your prerogative...you get fired and 2 years later you finally get Pi$$ed off about it and want to blow some people up...take your sorry arse out to the wood shed and put and end to your sorry existence!!!

Not much info, called in at 11am, Orlando Florida I belive...7 shot and wounded, reports of deaths but not confirmed...Shooter still loose, appears to possibly be a former employee who had not worked there for a while......

You are right on top of things pocket... wow what a useless mess!

Now if we could just somehow get ASPCA to say how she really feels about things like this!:D

Of all the mewling charity to ask for, to expect someone who doesn't value the life they have to value that of others is just above bumming change from a wino. Better to have open carry of firearms - these things seem to be less of a problem in Mississippi.

You are right on top of things pocket... wow what a useless mess!

Now if we could just somehow get ASPCA to say how she really feels about things like this!:D

:p

Not to be confused with the 'mealy-mouthed' flip/flopper's around here...I just say it hows I see it...and the highly oversensitive mental midgets get all a screeching monkey about my way of speaking my 'MIND' ;) LOL

Of all the mewling charity to ask for, to expect someone who doesn't value the life they have to value that of others is just above bumming change from a wino. Better to have open carry of firearms - these things seem to be less of a problem in Mississippi.

By God, you're right! And not just open carry either, we need assault weapons and flame throwers too. The best way to fight fire is with fire.

I know that I'm just a female, but has anyone stopped to look at our gun/violence culture and asked if it has something to do with the shootings? I mean, show me one movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger takes out his frustration with anyone by doing something rational. We are being butt-surfed by one administration after another, our rights are being eroded, the middle class is being destroyed, the economy is in the toilet, we are a deeple divided country with hate-mongering demogogues on the radio and TV every day shouting about "those evil people", the climate appears to be changing, we're crowded by too many people, we're involved in two wars for no good reason... Hell, it's a wonder we aren't ALL shooting at each other.

I want to get a turret-mounted machine gun for our new Nissan Cube and a bumper sticker that says, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

By God, you're right! And not just open carry either, we need assault weapons and flame throwers too. The best way to fight fire is with fire.

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS I know that I'm just a female, but has anyone stopped to look at our gun/violence culture and asked if it has something to do with the shootings? I mean, show me one movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger takes out his frustration with anyone by doing something rational. We are being butt-surfed by one administration after another, our rights are being eroded, the middle class is being destroyed, the economy is in the toilet, we are a deeple divided country with hate-mongering demogogues on the radio and TV every day shouting about "those evil people", the climate appears to be changing, we're crowded by too many people, we're involved in two wars for no good reason... Hell, it's a wonder we aren't ALL shooting at each other.

I want to get a turret-mounted machine gun for our new Nissan Cube and a bumper sticker that says, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Ahhh...a kindred spirit, I like your style ;)

I know that I'm just a female, but has anyone stopped to look at our gun/violence culture and asked if it has something to do with the shootings? I mean, show me one movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger takes out his frustration with anyone by doing something rational. We are being butt-surfed by one administration after another, our rights are being eroded, the middle class is being destroyed, the economy is in the toilet, we are a deeple divided country with hate-mongering demogogues on the radio and TV every day shouting about "those evil people", the climate appears to be changing, we're crowded by too many people, we're involved in two wars for no good reason... Hell, it's a wonder we aren't ALL shooting at each other.

I agree that the culture is too wrapped up in guns as a solution to problems as portrayed by hollywood.

What we need is less glamorization of guns, less demonizing of guns, and more realistic thinking that puts more guns into the hands of responsible people.

Crazy shooters think they are accomplishing something with random acts of violence. But responsible people have time and time again stopped crazy shooters when they themselves had guns.

The rest of that was unfortunately a mindless rant. Case in point: I thought our fearless leader said that Afghanistan was the right war?

The latest news on this event is that the shooter was a frequent visitor to the nightclub and that he is reported to have tried to pick up men there. He also had an ap for gay dating on his palm device.

So this appears to be a gay on gay crime not an anti gay hate crime.

I have to wonder if the guy caught HIV/AIDS there and therefore this is a vengeance crime?

Many murders are over vengeance.

I agree that the culture is too wrapped up in guns as a solution to problems as portrayed by hollywood.

What we need is less glamorization of guns, less demonizing of guns, and more realistic thinking that puts more guns into the hands of responsible people.

Crazy shooters think they are accomplishing something with random acts of violence. But responsible people have time and time again stopped crazy shooters when they themselves had guns.

The rest of that was unfortunately a mindless rant. Case in point: I thought our fearless leader said that Afghanistan was the right war?
I am not sure the type of weapon mattered.

He could also have set fire to the place if he wanted to.

I don't agree with you about flame throwers. These don't exist anymore anyway and modern fire devices are actually rocket launchers.

I do feel that unless you have your own carbine and your own pistol with you then you are not safe anywhere.

Some states allow open carry like this. Others do not however.

Places where alcohol is served normally are off limits for anyone with a gun however.

So even in Florida which is a pro gun state this nightclub was an easy target for this shooter.

Pretty much any public venue is fair game for a terrorist or school shooter. One way to protect oneself is by living in some remote rural area. However, given the fact people must work to survive, most people must live in areas bigger than Luckenbach, Texas.

Note, given the hopelessness of this situation, some commentators will still criticize religion. However, religious beliefs also motivate terrorists.

Pretty much any public venue is fair game for a terrorist or school shooter. One way to protect oneself is by living in some remote rural area. However, given the fact people must work to survive, most people must live in areas bigger than Nome, Alaska.

Note, given the hopelessness of this situation, some commentators will still criticize religion. However, religious beliefs also motivate terrorists.
So where would you recommend moving to then -- Paris ?? Belgium ?? London ??

Funny huh.

Werbung:
A lot of other nations also have a large terror problem. However, there are certain areas not targeted by terrorists, cause they have no quarrel with the population. For instance, you could move to Botswana where the probability of getting hit by a school shooter or terrorist would be low. Even if there was a lot of crime there, like robbery etc, third world nations are prepared for the situation as it can be a common thing.

However, there might always be the accusation that your being cowardly be leaving.

Back