nest step is gun confiscation

the annoying thing

Yes democrats are trying to get a bill passed that they know will not make it. they are desperate to confiscate guns and ban them . this bill is Joke and will fail due to their nut hut mentality and hate for the constitution .

Werbung:

Yes democrats are trying to get a bill passed that they know will not make it. they are desperate to confiscate guns and ban them . this bill is Joke and will fail due to their nut hut mentality and hate for the constitution .
With neo national and white supremacists that attacked the capital minorities and liberal are out buying guns and ammo like crazy.

With neo national and white supremacists that attacked the capital minorities and liberal are out buying guns and ammo like crazy.
really neo white supremacist attacked the capitol, . lol but what about all the liberals buying guns over blm riots and the pandemic was that Neo Nazi white supremacist also ?

You see I call it like I see it and blm and antifa are terrorist groups responsible for billions on damages loss of jobs and dozens of murders and assaults the blm and antifa riots were a major issue tha lasted for months and there were 550 declared riots and yes they attacked local and stte and federal building . When you compare the 2 its clear the jan 6 riot was minor in comparison.
Now I veryt much hated by a group called the national alliance for opposing one of them running for a sheriffs position . I helped keep him from winning the election. so I dont play favorites . you do and are unable to see the truth due to politics .

really neo white supremacist attacked the capitol, . lol but what about all the liberals buying guns over blm riots and the pandemic was that Neo Nazi white supremacist also ?

You see I call it like I see it and blm and antifa are terrorist groups responsible for billions on damages loss of jobs and dozens of murders and assaults the blm and antifa riots were a major issue tha lasted for months and there were 550 declared riots and yes they attacked local and stte and federal building . When you compare the 2 its clear the jan 6 riot was minor in comparison.
Now I veryt much hated by a group called the national alliance for opposing one of them running for a sheriffs position . I helped keep him from winning the election. so I dont play favorites . you do and are unable to see the truth due to politics .
Well if you gp by their shirts and hats. A group of them were wearing a 6MJWNE shirts.

Whichever 6 million jews were not enough.

Well if you gp by their shirts and hats. A group of them were wearing a 6MJWNE shirts.

Whichever 6 million jews were not enough.
lol 1 riot 1 day compared to riots daily for over a year 550 declared . You do the numbers and I have never heard of a shirt like that Ill have to look it up. How many were wering thee shirts and what do they mean I can not find a reference.

lol 1 riot 1 day compared to riots daily for over a year 550 declared . You do the numbers and I have never heard of a shirt like that Ill have to look it up. How many were wering thee shirts and what do they mean I can not find a reference.
Oh they thought the election was stolen.

And Trump led them on the attack on lies.

If BLM of antifa had done that you would still be flipping out about it.

But since it was trumpers you don't care.

Yes. The confederates and neo nazis with shirts that said 6 million jews that died in world War two where not enough.

You are not going to hear this in the right wing media.

They are too busy telling you it was a tour.

Werbung:

I hope all guns are banned completely.
That'll solve all the issues.

Back