My Extreme Body

Tradewinds81186

These are some physical facts about me.

Im 5 ft 8, and Im 325 pounds
147.41 Kilos @ 172.72 cm
(measured by my calculator on unit conversion)

Im very physically fit, and extremely muscular

So muscular that I get cramps when Im in heat.

I can run up to 18 miles per hour, 28.96 Km/h, and I have lifted 500 pounds, 226.79 Kilos.
Bench pressed 800 pounds @ 3 reps, at the bally total fitness In Philadelphia, to show off to some friends.

I can run, and leap, and jump, and swing, basically anything wildlife can do.

My best physical competition that I have so far met as equals, hasn't come from the streets of Philly where I grew up, but from The Philadelphia Zoo that I volunteered in.

Some of my favorite activities include rolling around in snow, I can be really active in the dead of winter in the Poconos, and climbing trees, and swimming, and going through dog agility courses myself
tongue.png

The jobs I had before are landscaping, Roofing, Construction, Loading and Unloading Trucks.

I got in one fight where im living now, and with one punch, he was down for the count, his face, well how do ya say... unrecognizable, I called an ambulance myself.
And he was a lot physically larger, though nowhere near the mass.

I actually brought down a young adult deer by hand, it wasn't hunting season, but the sheriff didn't know what to make of it, since my activities wasn't legally considered hunting.

But I am very expensive to operate, Not only do I have a human brain that is the most expensive brain to have, but also a very large and dangerous animal's body which is the most expensive body.
lol

So why am I now a real estate broker you might ask ?
First off, the equation of white collar, with no kind of body speak of, is bad word.
And secondly, my physical abilities, isn't putting food on the table.
Only economic activity does that !
smile.png

Oh, there is one other thing..

My friend had to change his light bulbs up on the ceiling, he weights 200 lbs..he's 6 ft 1
He asked me for help, he grabbed hold of my arm to keep him steady, and he pushed down on it to get up high, my arm didn't even budge, lol

My extreme build, and abilities has doctors wondering.

Werbung:
Back