Must of been the us who did this too

Werbung:
Yes, the point is that the Ukraine more than likely blew up the bridge to cause problems with Russian transportation of supplies to their forces in the Ukraine and blowing up the bridge would hinder them and cost them to fix it.This makes it Putin's fault for starting an invasion of another nation. I guess some are too stupid to comprehend that and need it explained for them

Yes, the point is that the Ukraine more than likely blew up the bridge to cause problems with Russian transportation of supplies to their forces in the Ukraine and blowing up the bridge would hinder them and cost them to fix it.This makes it Putin's fault for starting an invasion of another nation. I guess some are too stupid to comprehend that and need it explained for them
Stop replying to me. I dont acknowledge dementia ridden out fools.

Its not at all unique for democrats to not comprehend or have a sense of humor .

Werbung:
Why not.

After all, Ukraine is now a vassal state of the US and the EU.

The long game, since 1990 and 2014 is to destroy the russian state and install a vassal state

Reminds me of Timothy McVeigh..a truck full of fertiliser.

Comrade Stalin

Back