murder up 127 % in NYC thanks to de fund the police

the annoying thing

Yes, indeed only complete morons would think it would help stop crime .
But they deserve it.

You have company's closing stores like Starbucks and WAWA due to concern for the safety of their customers and employees, recently in philly gangs of young raided a store black youth.
I have been to NYC Philly Detroit Chicago Baltimore DC and La they are all democrats shit hole where crime runs wild with gangs and drugs

Werbung:
Most of the victims are black and brown people but libtards don't care about them. Unless they can use the dead person to vote democrat.
Your partisan acts are both ludicrous and lack of any factual evidence to make others vote your side of the aisle. Given shootings are due to the six conservative justices are the sources of the violence, and the Democrats who support gun control has zero to do with murders by firearm all across the States.

Your partisan acts are both ludicrous and lack of any factual evidence to make others vote your side of the aisle. Given shootings are due to the six conservative justices are the sources of the violence, and the Democrats who support gun control has zero to do with murders by firearm all across the States.

When rudy Juliano was a da and mayor he lowered crime drastically by going after the mob and street gangs and the stop and frisk policys . after that democrats took over and installed pro criminal policies then cut the police forces budget by 1 billion. 8nstalled no bail policy's 10 men in nyc were arrested over 500 times in 2 years and each time released with no bail . this is why the murder rate sky rocketed

When rudy Juliano was a da and mayor he lowered crime drastically by going after the mob and street gangs and the stop and frisk policys . after that democrats took over and installed pro criminal policies then cut the police forces budget by 1 billion. 8nstalled no bail policy's 10 men in nyc were arrested over 500 times in 2 years and each time released with no bail . this is why the murder rate sky rocketed

You're partially correct, half-truths are the product of your side of the aisle along with BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories, aka, fictions.

You're partially correct, half-truths are the product of your side of the aisle along with BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories, aka, fictions.
Ok you tell us all why its up 127 percent

Stop and frisk did lower crime nobody can argue that but it is also a horrible assault on civil liberties and unconstitutional.

We need to stop justifying oppressive government as an excuse for the common good.

My partisan acts? What are those? WTF are you talking about? Am I in power?

The worst cities in this country to live are run lock stock and barrel by black democrats.

Nothing wrong with criticizing a bad policy but for me the police policies in other cities are not my concern. If the people of a city want less of a police presence that is their right. If a city is not safe I will most likely not want to visit there. Policing is local!

I'm primarily concerned about where I live, work, shop etc. Conservatives are too obsessed about local public policy that has nothing to do with them.

Stop and frisk did lower crime nobody can argue that but it is also a horrible assault on civil liberties and unconstitutional.

We need to stop justifying oppressive government as an excuse for the common good.
I have to say I support it. It took a lot of illegal guns off the street. While I do support civil liberty's i do understand to need to reduce crime.
It kinda tears at me both ways if you know what I mean.Much of my life my job has involved protecting other people.
I have worked in or in charge of security for a fortune 500 company a hospital and a ski resort and a College. Its a dam fine line if you know what I mean. I have put my life in danger to defend others . So I understand both sides of the issues

But they deserve it.

You have company's closing stores like Starbucks and WAWA due to concern for the safety of their customers and employees, recently in philly gangs of young raided a store black youth.
I have been to NYC Philly Detroit Chicago Baltimore DC and La they are all democrats shit hole where crime runs wild with gangs and drugs
I regret that ALL OF US will have to bear some of the pain from the Dems learning through experience what they were unable to learn by listening to us MAGA types.

I have to say I support it. It took a lot of illegal guns off the street. While I do support civil liberty's i do understand to need to reduce crime.
It kinda tears at me both ways if you know what I mean.Much of my life my job has involved protecting other people.
I have worked in or in charge of security for a fortune 500 company a hospital and a ski resort and a College. Its a dam fine line if you know what I mean. I have put my life in danger to defend others . So I understand both sides of the issues

Stop and frisk is unacceptable in a free society. We cannot demand identification from people without believing they have committed a crime. That is what they do in third world dictatorships.

Detaining people, violating their 4th amendment rights simply based on the whim of a law enforcement officer is unacceptable and it opens up a whole bunch of problems like racial profiling.

Worse yet unlawful searches and seizures of people without due process is totally unacceptable.

If you believe in a larger police presence in neighborhoods to reduce the incentive of crime that is fine. That is up to each community.

But they deserve it.

I posted a thread once called Democrat Policies are Literally Killing Americans.

I was right.

Werbung:
I started a whole thread about the police in this country. They violate people's rights hundreds of times every day and because of qualified immunity they are not liable. The videos are all over youtube.

You should never have to prove your innocence. We need to stop with this moronic attitude that the government can do whatever it wants and you should not care if you are not doing anything wrong. That's how you conservatives think! So what if they are listening in on my phone conversations or monitoring my financial transactions I'm not a terrorist duh.

When law enforcement encounters a person who knows their rights they often become uncorked and try to make up some charge against them.

Back