Mrs. BJ Bubba Testifies Today

Gipper

The greatest secretary of state in the history of the world, so we are told by the lib MSM, testifies today. Will she say anything of value? Will the senators demand answers? I think not.

I have four questions. One...who made the decision NOT to help the Americans fighting for their lives? Two....why was our ambassador and the other Americans in Benghazi? Three....why did the administration claim a video caused the event? Four....why have you failed to testify to the American people about this event until today?

Will these questions be asked? Or maybe the better question is, will Mrs. BJ Bubba answer these questions? Her long history of lies and distortions would make one think it very unlikely she will tell the truth.

Werbung:
Watched the whole thing. As I suspected, nothing much came out of it. McCain, Paul, and Johnson went after her. Paul said if he were president, he would have asked for her resignation for failing to protect agency personnel. McCain ripped her good for failing to see the obvious threat environment in Libya resulting in the deaths of four Americans. Paul asked her if arms were being taken from Libya and sent to other parts of the world including Turkey. She acted like she never heard such a thing.

Typical BS.

Werbung:
Back