Moveon.org and US People oppose Obama Heatlhcare

asur

Liberal organization Moveon.org even agrees with the majority of Americans.
Obama's Healthcare plan is bad for all!

Moveon.org is urging their members to vote NO to the Obama Healthcare
Plan being sold by Democrats!

You gotta love it when a wacko and dangerous left group like Moveon.org agrees with the real people!

Of course their reasons are wacky, but if they can help the real people stop
a bad thing like Obamacare, we won't stand in their way!

Werbung:
Liberal organization Moveon.org even agrees with the majority of Americans.
Obama's Healthcare plan is bad for all!

Moveon.org is urging their members to vote NO to the Obama Healthcare
Plan being sold by Democrats!

You gotta love it when a wacko and dangerous left group like Moveon.org agrees with the real people!

Of course their reasons are wacky, but if they can help the real people stop
a bad thing like Obamacare, we won't stand in their way!

Those on the left that oppose CompromiseCare do so primarily because of the lack of a public option. Though the Senate bill as a whole is basically nothing more than a wink and a nod to the health insurance industry and big pharma.

One thing asur, the 'people' WANT a public option....Moveon isn't so wacky after all.

Anyway, talk about calling the kettle black...you watch Glenn Beck, recite his talking points, and then you have the gall to call someone else "wacky" lol

Popeye wrote -
the 'people' WANT a public option....Moveon isn't so wacky after all.

Not so Pops, Rasmussen has another professional result which suggests Americans don't want it!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ent_to_keep_health_care_costs_down_quality_up

The poll you referenced is old, unprofessional and a crook aimed at spreading liberal propaganda!

Pops poll - Here are some of the results of the telephone survey of 2,999 households called from November 9-17 as part of the Thomson Reuters PULSE Healthcare Survey:

Popeye wrote -

Not so Pops, Rasmussen has another professional result which suggests Americans don't want it!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ent_to_keep_health_care_costs_down_quality_up

The poll you referenced is old, unprofessional and a crook aimed at spreading liberal propaganda!

Pops poll - Here are some of the results of the telephone survey of 2,999 households called from November 9-17 as part of the Thomson Reuters PULSE Healthcare Survey:

Talk about old polls and propaganda, your Faux News/Rasmussen poll is dated November 19.

Here's something from yesterday showing that voters don't want health care reform WITHOUT a Public Option. In other words, support among Americans for HC, particularly with Democrats and independents, rises when a public option is included. Nobody cares what teabaggin' Republicans think..

I bet Glenn didn't teach you that from his chalkboard did he?

Americans are against the Obama plan and the public option!

Check a real pollster like gallup from Dec 16!

http://www.gallup.com/tag/healthcare.aspx

Pops - You are picking fake websites with liberal agenda, that are posing slanted questions.

I gave you gallup and rasmussen as proof.

Build your house on stone not (sand or Obama)!

I bet Glenn didn't teach you that from his chalkboard did he?

From the sounds of it, you may tune-in to Beck a little more often then you'd like to admit.?

Asur: I agree with you. The majority of the American people do not want the public option. Actually the majority of the American people do not want this new health care reform bill, period. I suppose for those who are caught in a continual loop watching Olbermann on MSNBC, one can only expect that they would not be up-to-date and well informed on the latest polls. Thanks for the "proof" links.

Werbung:
From the sounds of it, you may tune-in to Beck a little more often then you'd like to admit.?

Asur: I agree with you. The majority of the American people do not want the public option. Actually the majority of the American people do not want this new health care reform bill, period. I suppose for those who are caught in a continual loop watching Olbermann on MSNBC, one can only expect that they would not be up-to-date and well informed on the latest polls. Thanks for the "proof" links.

you can agree all you wan't , will not change that you are wrong though...I have posted a few polls already...about 60% in favor of the public option.

Back