Moron Fani Willis testified against Trump while wearing her dress backwards

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis went viral on Thursday after she appeared to wear her pink dress backwards in court.

Conservatives on Twitter/X claimed Willis’s ill-fitting dress was on backwards because the zipper was in the front.

One popular conservative blogger posted a photo of Willis, alongside an image of an Adrianna Pappell dress that looked similar to the one Willis wore.

The Adrianna Pappell frock features a tie waist and a zipper in the back. The blogger captioned her post, “Fani Willis wore her dress backwards today [laughing crying emoji].

https://sandrarose.com/2024/02/did-da-fani-willis-wear-her-dress-backwards-in-court/

This happens often after crack binges

LOL even the monkey got it right

IMG_9936.jpg

you enjoy being humiliated. moron conservatives got the wrong dress, as my post proved. lol.

Werbung:
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis went viral on Thursday after she appeared to wear her pink dress backwards in court.

Conservatives on Twitter/X claimed Willis’s ill-fitting dress was on backwards because the zipper was in the front.

One popular conservative blogger posted a photo of Willis, alongside an image of an Adrianna Pappell dress that looked similar to the one Willis wore.

The Adrianna Pappell frock features a tie waist and a zipper in the back. The blogger captioned her post, “Fani Willis wore her dress backwards today [laughing crying emoji].

https://sandrarose.com/2024/02/did-da-fani-willis-wear-her-dress-backwards-in-court/

This happens often after crack binges

LOL even the monkey got it right

IMG_9936.jpg

But other Twitter users noted that Willis’ dress was not the Adrianna Pappell dress that retailed for $149.

One Twitter/X user found the correct dress on Amazon that retails for $42 plus shipping.

“For everything Fani Willis did wrong yesterday… she at least didn’t have the dress on backwards,” the user wrote.

right wingers are such morons.lol

right wing morons got the wrong dress as i posted. lol
and you keep posting about your mistake. lol.
you enjoy being humiliated by me :)
and i enjoy humiliating you
All dresses have the zipper on the back, but you stick to your guns and defend your pet chimp

6b1c29dc79aea1ffef5b0c2c4c68c111.jpg

Werbung:
Seriously the one on Amazon doesn't have the sagging baggy boobs, but if it is the same dress, faggy spent an entire 42,99 for a polyester K Mart special form 1985

willisfani_point_021524_ap.jpg

its a front zipper dress. you said they were all back zippers but I proved you were a moron.
thanks for coming back for more humiliation. lol.

Back