Moron Fani Willis testified against Trump while wearing her dress backwards

Werbung:
Stupid post lol
96de963cdfcf53acb3740b83b5c71aafd6d35e7a.gif

Physically deformed Nazi shitface

Note, the black chick in the background laughing her ass off at Faggi

021cdef1b605c742d4a6a9cad99ff3be
Perhaps posting her picture is a form of indecent exposure. She is certainly no beauty queen although she seems to imagine herself as some sort of queen mother ruler over opposing Republicans.

God knows that Republicans could sure as Hell use a Queen Mother to slap their sorry asses back into line.
They have been blindly following a rapey libelous conman who has told them he wants to be a dictator and deprive all who disagree with him of their Constitutional rights.

God knows that Republicans could sure as Hell use a Queen Mother to slap their sorry asses back into line.
They have been blindly following a rapey libelous conman who has told them he wants to be a dictator and deprive all who disagree with him of their Constitutional rights.
You are wrong to think God now approves of and supports perversions like Sodomy.

You are wrong to think God now approves of and supports perversions like Sodomy.
Wasn't it God who came up with the idea of placing the vagina about an inch away from the anus?
I am not an advocate of anal sex, but I see no harm in it if done using condoms. And I see no reason whatever why some godbotherer might want to make it illegal. Everyone owns their own butthole. Next you'll be telling us you don't approve of blowjobs and cunnilingus, either.

I think a good case can be made that if vaginas were not so close to anuses, there would be less sodomy.
It is perhaps, therefore a case of defective design.

Has any engineer ever wrapped a fuel line around an exhaust manifold?

God, assuming he exists and my ears are in range of his voice, has always been mute where I am concerned and has never chosen to say anything to me about sodomy.

I have heard reputable zoologists report that male giraffes have more sex with other male giraffes than they do with female giraffes.
Everyone has surely seen male dogs humping one another, or humping human knees. What do you think God thinks of that?

Design is important. I recall in my bio lab some girl asked Dr. Mumford, "Why do shrimps swim backwards?" and he answered, "If your green glands emptied in front of your nose, you would swim backwards, too!" One of few occasions of laughter in that biology class.

If sodomy is bad, why does an all-powerful God allow the flawed genome that enables it
You mean why did God allow perverts to become perverts if He does not approve of perversion? I am certai9n God had an excellent reason for allowing sin into the world, but you should ask God Himself why He does what He does.

Wasn't it God who came up with the idea of placing the vagina about an inch away from the anus?
I am not an advocate of anal sex, but I see no harm in it if done using condoms. And I see no reason whatever why some godbotherer might want to make it illegal. Everyone owns their own butthole. Next you'll be telling us you don't approve of blowjobs and cunnilingus, either.

I think a good case can be made that if vaginas were not so close to anuses, there would be less sodomy.
It is perhaps, therefore a case of defective design.

Has any engineer ever wrapped a fuel line around an exhaust manifold?

God, assuming he exists and my ears are in range of his voice, has always been mute where I am concerned and has never chosen to say anything to me about sodomy.

I have heard reputable zoologists report that male giraffes have more sex with other male giraffes than they do with female giraffes.
Everyone has surely seen male dogs humping one another, or humping human knees. What do you think God thinks of that?

Design is important. I recall in my bio lab some girl asked Dr. Mumford, "Why do shrimps swim backwards?" and he answered, "If your green glands emptied in front of your nose, you would swim backwards, too!" One of few occasions of laughter in that biology class.
Just because your mouth is just below your nose does not mean God intended for you to eat snot.

You mean why did God allow perverts to become perverts if He does not approve of perversion? I am certai9n God had an excellent reason for allowing sin into the world, but you should ask God Himself why He does what He does.
You refuse to accept that God is gone, lol he might have left when Adam proved that the experiment was a failure

Werbung:
Back