More lies and Joe bragging on himself

Werbung:
I don't know. Perhaps we could take a page from the Dem playbook and assemble a grand jury of right-wingers to indict the bum on specific charges so we can know what he is being charged with.

View attachment 7418
So you have nothing. Typical right wing moron lol

Trumps indictments clearly laid out the laws broken and hiw he did it. Which is how it works duh

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

....Primarily due to Republicans' illiteracy, regarding America's historical economy.
Yes inflation has outpaced wages the nation has a record non COVID deficit flooded the nation with cheap to hire illegal aliens costing billions for city's to support draining services and funding for programs to help our own citizens and costing untold billions a year. NYC alone is 12 billion this year alone they do not have draining others funding and more debt for the city and less to spend on needed city employees or services

Trumps indictments clearly laid out the laws broken and hiw he did it. Which is how it works duh
Alleged not proven and many of them will not.Some will.
Same with Joe when his upcoming impeachment and up coming criminal charges to follow . I am sure some will be bull and some real.
Regardless of be it a democrat or a republican professional political figures and big business leaders are not the most trustworthy of people .both are professional liars and dam good at it.
I do think Trump is more pro American then Biden who is more pro democrat then America.
But look at the list of both party's scandalous history in my life time I have to give liberals the top spot in radical groups in regard to hating the nation .
Republicans would win in racial hate I think. But there are a lot of us who are not that way and a lot more black and mixed race republicans then you think but those that to seriously hate more due to skin color are more intense.

Alleged not proven and many of them will not.Some will.
Same with Joe when his upcoming impeachment and up coming criminal charges to follow . I am sure some will be bull and some real.
Regardless of be it a democrat or a republican professional political figures and big business leaders are not the most trustworthy of people .both are professional liars and dam good at it.
I do think Trump is more pro American then Biden who is more pro democrat then America.
But look at the list of both party's scandalous history in my life time I have to give liberals the top spot in radical groups in regard to hating the nation .
Republicans would win in racial hate I think. But there are a lot of us who are not that way and a lot more black and mixed race republicans then you think but those that to seriously hate more due to skin color are more intense.
Republicans have admitted they have nothing on Joe Biden lol

What are the grounds for impeachment? Lol

Leftist rebels against God clearly use laws as a club to beat their enemies with but not their friends. What Trump may have done Biden has done worse, for example, yet we see the intent of Democrats is not to defend laws but to use laws to destroy only their enemies and nobody else.

Psalm 94:20
Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

Leftist rebels against God clearly use laws as a club to beat their enemies with but not their friends. What Trump may have done Biden has done worse, for example, yet we see the intent of Democrats is not to defend laws but to use laws to destroy only their enemies and nobody else.

Psalm 94:20
Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
So show how Biden has done legally worse on all of trumps 91 indictments moron
But you wont

I was talking about Joe Biden not the Biden family whatever that even means moron
Present your proof of Joe's corruption moron lol
You keep wanting to see facts the Democrats are claiming must continue to remain hidden from the public because of the ongoing investigation. If they are lucky, it will take decades before the investigation concludes and the redacted facts can be released. That is how crooks hide their crimes with the help of bent law enforcement and court officials.

So show how Biden has done legally worse on all of trumps 91 indictments moron
But you wont
Once the truth about voter fraud is finally exposed to the point that nobody but the stupid and/or ignorant could continue to deny it, the whole grab bag of hateful radical leftist Democrat indictments against Trump will be exposed to be unjust.

Werbung:
Once the truth about voter fraud is finally exposed to the point that nobody but the stupid and/or ignorant could continue to deny it, the whole grab bag of hateful radical leftist Democrat indictments against Trump will be exposed to be unjust.
Let me know when you have proof
Please hold your breath until you do lol

Back