More lies and Joe bragging on himself

You keep wanting to see facts the Democrats are claiming must continue to remain hidden from the public because of the ongoing investigation. If they are lucky, it will take decades before the investigation concludes and the redacted facts can be released. That is how crooks hide their crimes with the help of bent law enforcement and court officials.
Republicans are hiding negative facts about biden?? Lol
Moron

Werbung:
Let me know when you have proof
Please hold your breath until you do lol
The evidence of fraud is overwhelming and since Democrats cannot refute the evidence all they can do is deny it.

Proof Of Fraud? How 1,000 Double Voters In Georgia Just Impacted The 2020 Election (forbes.com)

Proof Of Fraud? How 1,000 Double Voters In Georgia Just Impacted The 2020 Election

Seth Cohen
Sep 8, 2020,02:37pm EDT

On Tuesday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that 1,000 residents voted twice in the state’s June primary election, and promised to prosecute the offenders who violated the law. But beyond having an impact on Georgia, the news will no doubt have a national impact as the country hurtles toward the November 3 presidential election.

Republicans are hiding negative facts about biden?? Lol
Moron
Garland is doing everything he stupidly and dishonestly can to hide the evidence of Biden corruption, but House Republicans are not giving up their quest to out the truth.

More emails show Biden's involvement with Hunter's Ukraine energy post at time of corruption probe - Washington Times 9-6-23

More emails show Biden’s involvement with Hunter’s Ukraine energy post at time of corruption probe

By Susan Ferrechio - The Washington Times - Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Vice President Joseph R. Biden took a call in 2015 from Ukrainian energy firm executives seeking help in thwarting a corruption investigation on the same day he signed off on talking points written by his son’s business partner that aimed to tamp down media interest in Hunter Biden’s lucrative job on the company’s board.

Garland is doing everything he stupidly and dishonestly can to hide the evidence of Biden corruption, but House Republicans are not giving up their quest to out the truth.

More emails show Biden's involvement with Hunter's Ukraine energy post at time of corruption probe - Washington Times 9-6-23

More emails show Biden’s involvement with Hunter’s Ukraine energy post at time of corruption probe

By Susan Ferrechio - The Washington Times - Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Vice President Joseph R. Biden took a call in 2015 from Ukrainian energy firm executives seeking help in thwarting a corruption investigation on the same day he signed off on talking points written by his son’s business partner that aimed to tamp down media interest in Hunter Biden’s lucrative job on the company’s board.
Let me know when you have proof Biden did something illegal lol
He... took a call? Ohno lol

Washington Times? Lol

The evidence of fraud is overwhelming and since Democrats cannot refute the evidence all they can do is deny it.

Proof Of Fraud? How 1,000 Double Voters In Georgia Just Impacted The 2020 Election (forbes.com)

Proof Of Fraud? How 1,000 Double Voters In Georgia Just Impacted The 2020 Election

Seth Cohen
Sep 8, 2020,02:37pm EDT

On Tuesday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that 1,000 residents voted twice in the state’s June primary election, and promised to prosecute the offenders who violated the law. But beyond having an impact on Georgia, the news will no doubt have a national impact as the country hurtles toward the November 3 presidential election.
Primary election duh
Let me know when you morons have proof in the actual election
Not the job of Democrats to pander to you morons duh

Let me know when you have proof Biden did something illegal lol
He... took a call? Ohno lol

Washington Times? Lol
Are you accusing the Times of lying? If so, where is your proof? Biden has claimed he had no involvement with any of his son's foreign business deals and yet here is this phone call you seem to think proves nothing. The truth is Trump's phone call to Zelensky proved nothing but Biden's phone call proves he lied.

Primary election duh
Let me know when you morons have proof in the actual election
Not the job of Democrats to pander to you morons duh
I see. You admit Democrats committed widespread fraud in the primaries but not in the general election. Why just the one and not the other? Have Democrats shown some sort of moral aversion to cheating in general elections after cheating like crazy in primary elections?

I see. You admit Democrats committed widespread fraud in the primaries but not in the general election. Why just the one and not the other? Have Democrats shown some sort of moral aversion to cheating in general elections after cheating like crazy in primary elections?
I admitted nothing of the sort lol
I have no idea of the political party of those people duh and neither do you
And people take primary
Voting less seriously than general elections so voting twice in the primary doesn't mean they voted twice in the general
I see you are still a moron

Are you accusing the Times of lying? If so, where is your proof? Biden has claimed he had no involvement with any of his son's foreign business deals and yet here is this phone call you seem to think proves nothing. The truth is Trump's phone call to Zelensky proved nothing but Biden's phone call proves he lied.
I accuse them of not having proof of anything illegal duh
Be ause they dont
That paper is not known for credibility

I admitted nothing of the sort lol
I have no idea of the political party of those people duh and neither do you
And people take primary
Voting less seriously than general elections so voting twice in the primary doesn't mean they voted twice in the general
I see you are still a moron
If Democrats commit voting fraud in the primaries, then they also commit fraud in the general election, especially since that is what all the evidence shows. Also, since Democrat officials admit voter fraud has been committed and gotten away with, they prove the fraud can be committed. If Democrats do not want to improve election securities to prevent voting fraud it is because they want to be able to commit voting fraud without so much risk of getting caught.

Werbung:
I accuse them of not having proof of anything illegal duh
Be ause they dont
That paper is not known for credibility
You and your leftist pals slander honest Americans without proving they are wrong to want the evidence of massive voter fraud thoroughly investigated by investigators who are not bent in the direction of the Democrat party.

Back