More evidence Garland's racist Gestapo storm troopers missed in their ever-widening search for white violence in the US

mark francis

No, Mr. confused Democrat Gestapo chief, it is not white violence that is putting the most innocent Americans in the hospital or in the grave, but radical unchurched leftist devotees to black racism and the Marxist Democrat party who are the biggest threat to the US today.

Missouri teen in shocking high school beatdown pictured (nypost.com) 3-11-24

Missouri teen in shocking high school beatdown pictured, ‘fighting hard to stay alive’ after attack: family friend

Werbung:
No, Mr. confused Democrat Gestapo chief, it is not white violence that is putting the most innocent Americans in the hospital or in the grave, but radical unchurched leftist devotees to black racism and the Marxist Democrat party who are the biggest threat to the US today.
What a load of rubbish. You've gone to great lengths to link the incident to democrats. That's bullshyt. You're so desperate to ridicule them. You must be feeling the approaching heat on Trump. He is.
Maybe the realisation I've been right all along is not helping.
Missouri teen in shocking high school beatdown pictured (nypost.com) 3-11-24

Missouri teen in shocking high school beatdown pictured, ‘fighting hard to stay alive’ after attack: family friend

What a load of rubbish. You've gone to great lengths to link the incident to democrats. That's bullshyt. You're so desperate to ridicule them. You must be feeling the approaching heat on Trump. He is.
Maybe the realisation I've been right all along is not helping.
Garland is having such a difficult time proving white or right-wing violence that I thought he may be relieved to find that there are lots of examples in news sources of leftist and black violence for him to focus on instead.

Werbung:
Back