“Mistake” is all Joe Biden has to say about the IDF’s slaying of innocents.

Biden can no longer be seen as the lesser evil now. He’s just as evil in his own way. He was too concerned about angering republicans on an issue that means more than anything to them, which is the oppressing and killing of poor people, in this case Israel, that he lost too much of his own voters for. It’s really the biggest political mistake ever in my opinion. It’s like if you’re gonna be the elected democrat as president then by all means please act like a fucking democrat sometimes. But no we couldn’t get that.
i see him as the lesser, and i think many others do too.

Werbung:
i see him as the lesser, and i think many others do too.
There was a time when that was true for most. But out of all the things I wasn’t going to vote for him over this one is definitely the dealbreaker for me. Abortion may or may not save him now. Nobody believes him about the student loan debt anymore.

I would prefer Joe Biden lose. Which means we’ll have to live with Trump but we get to keep our morality. And then hopefully it sends a message to the establishment and we elect an actual democrat next election.
That is feeble reasoning. You will not stop Netanyahu by electing rapey incompetent Trump. But you also might never have a chance to see a free and fair election in our country ever again. Trump is following Hitler's trajectory all the way, and once Herr Adolf took over, there were no elections.

Trump is the most immoral person ever to run for president. Before him, we had no president that ever sad he hated half the population of our country.

Biden can no longer be seen as the lesser evil now. He’s just as evil in his own way. He was too concerned about angering republicans on an issue that means more than anything to them, which is the oppressing and killing of poor people, in this case Israel, that he lost too much of his own voters for. It’s really the biggest political mistake ever in my opinion. It’s like if you’re gonna be the elected democrat as president then by all means please act like a fucking democrat sometimes. But no we couldn’t get that.
Biden did not attack Gaza, Netanyahu did, and Biden was not consulted.

No, asshole. It’s bloody fucking murder. You’re such a piece of shit. I hope that when you lose in November that you have to face the wrath of the harshest booing crowd imaginable as your simple minded ass can only give them a worthless apology. Fuck you. I hate you way more than I ever could Trump. Because you know what right is and you cravenly choose to destroy lives for absolutely nothing but a twisted status quo. Weak ass cowards have no place in leadership.
Israel is hunting down the killers as we talk they are called Hamas and 72 percent of gaza supported the oct 7 th attack,

I would prefer Joe Biden lose. Which means we’ll have to live with Trump but we get to keep our morality.
You keep your morals when Trump gets to praise terrorists and dictators like Putin and xi and Kim fuck wit? You're FITH.
And then hopefully it sends a message to the establishment and we elect an actual democrat next election.

You keep your morals when Trump gets to praise terrorists and dictators like Putin and xi and Kim fuck wit? You're FITH.
This has nothing with Trump for me. He’s just going to be an extension of Palestinian suffering that Biden already parodies. I know only a democrat will stop the genocide. But Joe Biden is not that democrat. But I know you like the genocide. So you wouldn’t understand.

This has nothing with Trump for me. He’s just going to be an extension of Palestinian suffering that Biden already parodies. I know only a democrat will stop the genocide. But Joe Biden is not that democrat. But I know you like the genocide. So you wouldn’t understand.
Fuck off. All you bleeding hearts make me vomit. It's war buddy. Toughen up.

* embodies. Not parodies

Fuck off. All you bleeding hearts make me vomit. It's war buddy. Toughen up.
It’s not a war. It’s actually pretty cowardly and despicable how the IDF is. They’re not actually fighting anyone. They’re not tough. If they were tough they’d fight soldiers where the real fight is in Iran or something, places where Hamas leaders actually are, and not take it out on innocent weak poverty stricken people.

It’s not a war. It’s actually pretty cowardly and despicable how the IDF is. They’re not actually fighting anyone. They’re not tough. If they were tough they’d fight soldiers where the real fight is in Iran or something, places where Hamas leaders actually are, and not take it out on innocent weak poverty stricken people.
Yeah sure. Tell Bibi and those 1200 innocent dead people it's not war. Grow up.

Werbung:
Yeah sure. Tell Bibi and those 1200 innocent dead people it's not war. Grow up.
The 1,200 is nothing to compare with anymore. It’s like comparing a school shooting to the holocaust compared to the Palestinian deaths. I’m the one who gives a damn actually about the hostages Hamas still has, who the IDF has killed mercilessly when given the chance to save. They killed their own citizens who were waving flags for help. One of which was ginger haired by the way.

Back