Media Bias / Fact Check: the annoying thing's WORST NIGHTMARE!

The judge was wrong, like so many judges whose opinions are overruled by higher courts. The error the judge made can be seen in his statement "calling an election unfair does not make it so." What the judge does not say that renders his entire judgment unacceptable is the unmentioned fact that "calling an election fair does not make it so."

except of course he wasn't overruled. duh. because his legal ruling was sound.
if there was a legal error he would hae been appealed and overturned..and he wasn't.

the judge's observation was 100% correct. These cases were filed by whiners who were upset trump lost, and desperately filed cases based on stupid "evidence" because their feelings were hurt. lol

god you're stupid.

Werbung:
"Really smart people' by Democrat definition who do not believe God fill our jails nationwide, while the 'fools' by Democrat definition who fear God remain among the most trustworthy and hardworking among us.
You have no evidence of those more outrageous figures. It's just your hate filled opinion.

what? lol. "democrats" say many things of course.

i claim you are a moron for still insisting there was massive fraud in 2020 with no credible evidence after 2+ years.
I'm still waiting for Democrats to produce proof that none of their voting machines were corrupted in the 2020 election.

Still waiting for Democrats to produce evidence their voting machines were not corrupted in the 2020 election.

please hold your breath while you wait :)

still waiting for republicans to prove that space aliens didn't use mind control to elect donald trump in 2016. hahahahahaha

sorry, you can "wait" all you want, but the states certified the elections, judges threw out lawsuits, burden of proof of claims of fraud are on you.

ps - are you talking about "democratic" voting machines in red states, moron? lol

except of course he wasn't overruled. duh. because his legal ruling was sound.
if there was a legal error he would hae been appealed and overturned..and he wasn't.

the judge's observation was 100% correct. These cases were filed by whiners who were upset trump lost, and desperately filed cases based on stupid "evidence" because their feelings were hurt. lol

god you're stupid.
The judges rejected voting fraud cases for several different reasons but no judge ruled the evidence proved no massive voter fraud occurred.

please hold your breath while you wait :)

still waiting for republicans to prove that space aliens didn't use mind control to elect donald trump in 2016. hahahahahaha

sorry, you can "wait" all you want, but the states certified the elections, judges threw out lawsuits, burden of proof of claims of fraud are on you.

ps - are you talking about "democratic" voting machines in red states, moron? lol
That's the point. State officials blindly took Democrats at their word and certified elections without investigating fraud claims and without requiring Democrats to show evidence their machines and procedures were not corrupted.

That's the point. State officials blindly took Democrats at their word and certified elections without investigating fraud claims and without requiring Democrats to show evidence their machines and procedures were not corrupted.

prove that "state officials blindly took demcrats at their word" moron.

i didn't see that at all.

but prove it or cowardly run away like the disgusting fake christian liar you are :)

prove that "state officials blindly took demcrats at their word" moron.

i didn't see that at all.

but prove it or cowardly run away like the disgusting fake christian liar you are :)
I cannot find evidence of any official who asked for evidence the voting machines were not corrupted before certifying the election.

I cannot find evidence of any official who asked for evidence the voting machines were not corrupted before certifying the election.

the states have a process to certify machines and keep them certified.

do you expect them to personally tell you about it? lol.

so you really don't know this is true, you just made up "facts" because you are a fake christian liar. lol

the states have a process to certify machines and keep them certified.

do you expect them to personally tell you about it? lol.
Crooked government officials tell citizens to just trust them in spite of the fact they do not conduct their operations openly and make no effort to irrefutably refute evidence of fraud.

so you really don't know this is true, you just made up "facts" because you are a fake christian liar. lol
I claim officials certified election results without thoroughly investigating evidence of fraud and you claim that is not true. OK, believe what you want to believe.

Werbung:
Back