Mao, the Untold Story. Yung Chang

Werbung:
I see. Hundreds of millions of foreigners want to enter the US through inviting Democrat 'closed' borders and Democrats are happy to welcome them and pay for their upkeep with taxpayer money. Democrats stupidly believe the US government is like a golden goose that cannot possibly stop laying golden eggs for Democrats to spend wildly on their own interests and pleasures.
The border is not closed either moron a border is not a binary black or white thing but it is certainly not open that would be a border like in Europe where people can travel between any of the countries in the Border free region without any restrictions whatsoever and we do not have that

The border is not closed either moron a border is not a binary black or white thing but it is certainly not open that would be a border like in Europe where people can travel between any of the countries in the Border free region without any restrictions whatsoever and we do not have that
With 1 million illegal Democrat voters entering the US each year under Biden I will have to agree with you that the border is definitely not closed.

With 1 million illegal Democrat voters entering the US each year under Biden I will have to agree with you that the border is definitely not closed.
democrat voters are entering?
you know how many voted for democrats?
tell us how, lying moron.

Illegals from nations to our south have been voting Democrat in US elections since at least 1996.

never voting republican? and how many voted?

all you have is vague right wing blather. you morons never have specific complete facts

Most have not, because they still are not citizens. You constantly make up crap of regurgitate lies you read on some rightwing blog.
Illegal immigrants have been voting in US elections for decades and Democrats have continued to "fight like hell" against any sensible election security measure designed to stop that fraud.

Illegal immigrants have been voting in US elections for decades and Democrats have continued to "fight like hell" against any sensible election security measure designed to stop that fraud.
you didn't answer my simple and obvious questions about your claim. lol.

do illegals also vote for republcans?
how many voted overall?

all you have is vague right wing blather.

That is a lie, and there is every reason to fight like hell to prevent the incompetent mentally disturbed rapey Trump from becoming a dictator.

By the way, have you bought your Maga Trump USA official Bible yet? I hear it is a perfect match for the golden Trump sneakers.

you didn't answer my simple and obvious questions about your claim. lol.

do illegals also vote for republcans?
how many voted overall?

all you have is vague right wing blather.
We all suffer when our officials resist investigating illegal voting.

That is a lie, and there is every reason to fight like hell to prevent the incompetent mentally disturbed rapey Trump from becoming a dictator.

By the way, have you bought your Maga Trump USA official Bible yet? I hear it is a perfect match for the golden Trump sneakers.
You are wrong and your hatred for Christians and conservatives is inexcusable.

You are wrong and your hatred for Christians and conservatives is inexcusable.
I don't hate Christians or conservatives. But phony evangelicals and Trumpings are dupes, saps and suckers.
Trump is a corrupt conman and he will wreck our country if he ever becomes president.

Werbung:
I don't hate Christians or conservatives. But phony evangelicals and Trumpings are dupes, saps and suckers.
Trump is a corrupt conman and he will wreck our country if he ever becomes president.
Let's just hope then that Biden will steal the election again so the Democrats can continue their destructive policies that are tearing down America.

Back