Ma Nature vs. The Least Educated

https://www.charismanews.com/us/82893-how-the-democratic-party-divorced-god-and-the-america-of-1776

How the Democratic Party Divorced God and the America of 1776

9:00AM EDT 10/9/2020 EDDIE HYATT

Democratic Candidate Joe Biden (Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)

The Democrat Party's divorce from God has become final. In 2019, the Democrat National Committee (DNC) unanimously passed a resolution affirming atheism and declaring that neither Christianity nor any religion is necessary for morality or patriotism. In other words, "We don't need God!"

On Aug. 24 of this year, the DNC doubled down on its rejection of God by passing another resolution praising the values of the "religiously unaffiliated." The fact that this resolution affirmed atheism is confirmed by the fact that it was championed by the Secular Coalition of America, an organization that lobbies on behalf of atheists, agnostics and humanists on public policy.

The Democrat Party's divorce of God should come as no surprise. At the 2012 Democrat National Convention, a majority of the delegates wanted to remove a reference to God from the party platform. When the leaders decided to leave it, the audience loudly booed. They did not want even a superficial reference to God.

they are right. no religion is needed to be good. the atheists I know are better people than the christians I know.
look at you for example, constantly lying about the 2020 election. you are a disgusting american.

and i wouldnt be surprised if you want to bring back 1776..slavery, women not voting, gays persecuted, etc etc.

Werbung:
they are right. no religion is needed to be good. the atheists I know are better people than the christians I know.
look at you for example, constantly lying about the 2020 election. you are a disgusting american.

and i wouldnt be surprised if you want to bring back 1776..slavery, women not voting, gays persecuted, etc etc.
Good is in the eyes of the biased beholder. Wise sinners make sure they become good in God's eyes, not in their own eyes.

It's history moron
Google white man's burden moron
God-fearing Christians have never supported brutal slavery in America in spite of what liars and false accusers say about them. Whether others flip all over the map on political leanings is another matter.

God-fearing Christians have never supported brutal slavery in America in spite of what liars and false accusers say about them. Whether others flip all over the map on political leanings is another matter.
Well Christians did because that's how they interpreted the Bible
You are saying the entire South had no Christians along with a lot of the north?
Your are a moron lol

Well Christians did because that's how they interpreted the Bible
You are saying the entire South had no Christians along with a lot of the north?
Your are a moron lol
I'm saying that God-honoring American Christians never condoned slavery in the US.

Werbung:
Back