Looks like there's a chance Hamas my get what it wanted , war in the middle east.

the annoying thing

Yes from the start Hamas hoped Israel would respond harshly. Hamas wanted other groups and nations to come to their aid and start a war .
Joe Biden has made it fairly plain he not into this and may not support them over a Terriots state he has helped fund. , but removed sanctions on
We will see how it works out but I can see a major war break out thanks to Iran .

Werbung:
The Israelis are not all that good at destroying Hamas, are they?
They greatly outnumber Hamas, they have better weapons than Hamas, and after six months, Hamas is still undestroyed.

What is happening is that Israel's cruelty in destroying Gaza is making more and more Palestinians to join with Hamas. I am pretty sure that is some foreign power destroyed your home, killed innocent relatives including women and children, you would not be at all attracted to cooperating with those who destroyed your home and drove you all over the place for months.

I am reminded about the battle between the Hades and the upper world in Greek mythology: the soldiers of Hades were already dead., and when soldiers from the upper world were killed, they joined the dead and fought for the cause of Hades.

Israel can kill some of Hamas's leaders, but it cannot exterminate the Palestinian people. And the Palestinian people are never going to be allies of Israel.

It is also true that he Palestinians will never be able to exterminate the Israelis or push them into the Sea.

Ireland fought the British for four centuries, and eventually were forced to make a deal and allow the Irish to form their own independent Republic. And the Republic of Ireland is doing quite well as a result.

Back