LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!!

How do you know where he is now? Don't belch that shit about god Having his way.
It's arrogant of you to suggest you know his destination and punishment because you don't. You're just another pompous godbotherer who think you control everything. You have no evidence if anything after you die and cemeteries are full of idiots like you.
You may not know where poor Carl is now but don't worry, God still knows where he is.

Werbung:
How do you know god knows? You don't and are still lying.
The arrogance of you to think you know what his thinks.

John 8:31-32
King James Version

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.​

John 8:31-32​

King James Version​

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;​

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.​

That means fuck all. Only a fool would believe that shit and your one if them.
You've been caught lying again and resort to the Bible to hide embarrassment. Think before you post rubbish. There's no god on here to save you.

Nobody should deny that Hillary also got help from voter fraud crooks, just not enough. That is why Democrats took no chances in 2020 and pulled out all the stops to utilize every form of voter fraud ever used in the US to the nth degree of magnitude.
All you morons need is proof lol

There is more proof that Dominion machines were corrupted in 2020 than there is proof they were not corrupted.
Where's the evidence that you presented to the authorities?

You keep banging in with this shit and never produce a word of proof. Do it ever occur to you that you're lying? Don't suggest you have unique evidence that no one else has because you don't.

Where's the evidence that you presented to the authorities?

You keep banging in with this shit and never produce a word of proof. Do it ever occur to you that you're lying? Don't suggest you have unique evidence that no one else has because you don't.
The evidence has been presented and ignored or buried under ridiculous denials. Where are the irrefutable refutations of the massive evidence of fraud?

The evidence has been presented and ignored or buried under ridiculous denials. Where are the irrefutable refutations of the massive evidence of fraud?
Buried my arse. It wasn't evidence and was rejected as such.

The fact Trump is going to jail because he tried to rig the election should be enough.

Werbung:
Back