Lies told by Georgia officials covering up the fact of tens of thousands of fraudulent 2020 votes are now exposed

nope, she helped keep it secure.

btw democrats dont run georgia, moron, If you morons had credible evidence you might have won a court case. but you didn't
Democrats are known for obstructing investigations and hiding facts and evidence that support truths that contradict Democrat narratives.

Werbung:
We have evidence that judges also obstructed investigations into fraud and some early court rejections of voter fraud have now been overturned.
Well take it to the courts dickhead. You have nothing and that includes intelligence.
BREAKING: Georgia Supreme Court Reverses 2020 Election Case Dismissal for "Lack of Standing"...Sent Back to Lower Courts | The Gateway Pundit | by Brian Lupo 12-10-22

BREAKING: Georgia Supreme Court Reverses 2020 Election Case Dismissal for “Lack of Standing”…Sent Back to Lower Courts

You have seen plenty of 2020 voting fraud evidence you cannot refute and yet continue to deny.
i have seen none confirmed by courts.
i don't deny you morons have lost every fraud court case.
not my job to waste time on your unproven whining :)

i have seen none confirmed by courts.
i don't deny you morons have lost every fraud court case.
not my job to waste time on your unproven whining :)
Democrats lie when they claim courts have eliminated the need to investigate credible evidence of criminal election fraud, especially the many examples of fraud that courts have never addressed.

Lies told by Georgia officials covering up the fact of tens of thousands of fraudulent 2020 votes are now exposed​

April 24, 2024
"Arizona on Wednesday became the latest of those states to bring charges against the individuals who are often called fake electors.” The other six states where the plot took place are Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin."
maxresdefault[1].jpg

They would be despicable if anyone had ever heard truth from him. With 35000 confirmed lies, his record is not real good.

Now you are getting militant.

I'm trembling. Our resident Jesus junkie has issue a curse on people.
That should make them stand to attention. The voice of god has thundered instructions to mark. You're a joke.

Democrats lie when they claim courts have eliminated the need to investigate credible evidence of criminal election fraud, especially the many examples of fraud that courts have never addressed.
Who said that named some democrats who said that

Werbung:
Back