Library: Pedophiles are okay, but Jesus is not acceptable

Real News Links

Kirk Cameron speaks out after libraries deny story hour for his faith-based book

Actor Kirk Cameron says he was turned down a story hour slot by more than 50 public libraries for his new faith-based kids book on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

Werbung:
which libraries said pedophiles were "ok"? name them and prove your claim, moron. lol

Pedo 1 and Pedo 2 are right on time.
While I detest paedophiles, they are real and your silly Jesus isn't. But the irony is how you support religion when the clergy are mostly paedophiles and gays. How does that sit with your jesus and god?
Why can't you see the hypocrisy in your posts?
What steps have you taken to eradicate your vile clergy from their paedophiles enclaves.
Nothing. You're just another hypocrite. Have another go. I love this.

You are a liar. You vote for the party the defends and supports pedophiles. In a just world a court would sentence you to be beat to death.
Again, show me their policies in supporting paedophiles?
You godbotherers do simply by attending church but your not smart enough to realise it. The big ghost in the sky is more important than a little kids are. You disgusting vermin.

And if I do are you going to say I am right and apologize and start voting republican?

You can start with the video. Did you bother to watch it before you started arguing?
No. Because I know and so do you, they have never Put forward a policy to protect and promote paedophiles.
You are a liar.

I knew that would be the answer. As usual you are a fraud and a hypocrite with no morals and no values. You're a worthless POS
Thank you for you kind words but coming from you it has the validity of pure air.
I don't know why you bother to write your dribble. It doesn't intimidate me. I know you're frustrated because youre not the king here anymore. You're just a 24 carat piss ant repuucans with a low IQ.

Werbung:
Fi2x58bWAAEAist

Back