Lets look at Who demo rats are supporting

the annoying thing

Of course these are just the tip of the iceberg I will add more fun facts for democrats to look at do they know what they support , as if they would really care.

Werbung:

You really hate hearing the truth. Tomorrow I will post a thread about how your hero Soros has gave them millions.
Maybe another one about how Hamas uses aide to Gaza .
I will be surprised if you don't spew many threads tomorrow featuring insignificant and or repeated stories and if people ignore them you will bump them yourself in a desperate attempt at validation lol

I will be surprised if you don't spew many threads tomorrow featuring insignificant and or repeated stories and if people ignore them you will bump them yourself in a desperate attempt at validation lol
Democrats lied about Putin supporting Trump rather than Hillary, but they see no problem with accepting financial support for leftist prosecutors and politicians from American enemies like George Soros.

Democrats lied about Putin supporting Trump rather than Hillary, but they see no problem with accepting financial support for leftist prosecutors and politicians from American enemies like George Soros.
Defending your boyfriend
How cute

Werbung:
Back