lets look at the voter suppression Biden and Abrams claim is happing in Georgia

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Record numbers of voters in all category's Image that.Odd when biden and her claim its suppressed or is that just another democrat lie to stir up shat
I think you should research it a bit more and I'll suggest below. It was only at the last election republicans tried to close late night booths etc in the south to stop blacks from voting.

Record numbers of voters in all category's Image that.Odd when biden and her claim its suppressed or is that just another democrat lie to stir up shat

The ID issue has nothing to do with black people. They want foreign nationals to vote in our elections and an ID makes that much harder.

It is all about getting out the illegal vote.

Some white libtard attitudes towards blacks. Note that the video was shot in NYC not Alabama.

This is some of the most racist shit you can ever hear. "These kinds of people", They do not have knowledge", "They do not have internet"...

Werbung:
The ID issue has nothing to do with black people. They want foreign nationals to vote in our elections and an ID makes that much harder.

It is all about getting out the illegal vote.

Some white libtard attitudes towards blacks. Note that the video was shot in NYC not Alabama.

This is some of the most racist shit you can ever hear. "These kinds of people", They do not have knowledge", "They do not have internet"...

im very familiar with racism on all sides. And it happens on both sides, Yea im sure having voters who are illegal on the tip of the liberal list no doubt that the demo party want them to vote. I agree.

Back