Lets look at the People of Palestine

the annoying thing

Who are they really ? well lets start this thread and talk a bit about the good honest people gaza and who they really are .As most liberals have no clue due to stupidity and being woke.

Now there were some in Palestine that stood side by side with jews and fought nazirs 12,000 in fact a small number, But the leaders of the people took sides with the nazis and even served in the nazi military,

Just something to think about .

Werbung:
Lol so stupid
That was 80 years ago, moron
You truly are desperate

I wish you could think, you wouldn't pist this stupidity

I learned you will never stop making stupid posts
Look at the US in 1945 in terms of how we treated women, minorities, etc
Is that what we are today? Duh
yes I see how they treat women they raped them the killed them raped them again then mutilated the bodies and did this while on drugs. yea sounds like a lot changed the nazis did jot raped them while dead like Palestine men did. otherwise they rapes and did drugs while doing it and did so because they hate jews. yep a lor has changed sense 1945 .

Werbung:
yes I see how they treat women they raped them the killed them raped them again then mutilated the bodies and did this while on drugs. yea sounds like a lot changed the nazis did jot raped them while dead like Palestine men did. otherwise they rapes and did drugs while doing it and did so because they hate jews. yep a lor has changed sense 1945 .

and americans rape women too, so i guess americans ae just like palestinians too, according to your "logic"? lol

god you make the dumbest posts.
digging up things from 1945 as if that proves something about today. duh

Back