Let them eat Arsenic!

Werbung:
This is unbelievealbe even for the idiotic left. They continually stoop to new lows. They must think Americans are really really dumb.

I wonder, do liberals really buy this?

If Americans believe this garbage, God help us!

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hdaGSUkUnz

Do you take all TV ads literally? Do people really believe that Honda has six foot donuts, for example? You must be an ad writer's dream.

Do you take all TV ads literally? Do people really believe that Honda has six foot donuts, for example? You must be an ad writer's dream.

Did you watch the ad, PLC1? Are you seriously trying to compare a Honda commercial with this reprehensible, way over-the-top, propaganda garbage about the EPA?

Call me crazy, but I just can't see any sort of parallel between "Honda six foot donuts" and a dad feeding his baby dioxin, mercury, and arsenic.

These tree huggers are sick people with radical agendas. This commercial is solid proof of that.

Did you watch the ad, PLC1? Are you seriously trying to compare a Honda commercial with this reprehensible, way over-the-top, propaganda garbage about the EPA?

Call me crazy, but I just can't see any sort of parallel between "Honda six foot donuts" and a dad feeding his baby dioxin, mercury, and arsenic.

These tree huggers are sick people with radical agendas. This commercial is solid proof of that.

Actually, no.

The commercial is solid proof that advertisers use hype and exaggeration to sell us everything from soap to presidents.

But, we already knew that anyway.

So, lefties will believe this ad. Wow. They really are sheeple.

It is apparent to any thinking person...that the ad tries to make an outrageous assertion. Lefties, do you know what the assertion is? I will tell you. It is asserting that ANY cuts to the bloated EPA budget will result in Americans feeding their babies arsenic. Pure unadulterated stupidity.

Irony...the EPA was founded by every old hippies (POS and THC included) most hated president....NIXON.

I wonder what we did without the EPA. How could we have survived???

If you look at the budget for the EPA the past few years, it is a straight line going UP! But, lefties refuse to accept even a modest cut.

If we take a look at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency budget planned for 2010 we can see a substantial increase compared to 2009. EPA's budget will be huge $10,5 billion which is not only the highest EPA budget in history of this organization, but the clear sign that U.S. really wants to fund green projects as much as possible. EPA's budget for 2009 was only $7.1 billion.
http://www.our-energy.com/news/epas_budget_much_bigger_than_last_year.html

It is apparent to any thinking person...that the ad tries to make an outrageous assertion. Lefties, do you know what the assertion is? I will tell you. It is asserting that ANY cuts to the bloated EPA budget will result in Americans feeding their babies arsenic. Pure unadulterated stupidity.

Irony...the EPA was founded by every old hippies (POS and THC included) most hated president....NIXON.

I wonder what we did without the EPA. How could we have survived???

If you look at the budget for the EPA the past few years, it is a straight line going UP! But, lefties refuse to accept even a modest cut.

Well said, Gipper. We live in a culture that provides women with abortion-on-demand, so a dad feeding his baby arsenic and other toxins is really not a stretch to these mentally ill people.

Shah: GOP budget would kill 70,000 children
Posted By Josh Rogin
As Congress struggles to negotiate a budget deal to keep the government running, the head of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) told lawmakers Wednesday that the GOP version of the budget bill would result in the deaths of at least 70,000 children who depend on American food and health assistance around the world.

"We estimate, and I believe these are very conservative estimates, that H.R. 1 would lead to 70,000 kids dying," USAID Administrator Rajiv Shah testified before the House Appropriations State and Foreign Ops subcommittee.

"Of that 70,000, 30,000 would come from malaria control programs that would have to be scaled back specifically. The other 40,000 is broken out as 24,000 would die because of a lack of support for immunizations and other investments and 16,000 would be because of a lack of skilled attendants at birth," he said.

The Republican bill, known as H.R.1, was passed by the House, and would fund the government for the rest of fiscal 2011. It would effectively cut 16 percent from the Obama administration's original fiscal 2011 request for the international affairs account.
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/03/31/shah_gop_budget_would_kill_70000_children

No doubt some in America believe this gibberish.

In a sane nation (defined as one not infected with liberalism) this fool, Rajiv Shah would be fired.

It is apparent the Dems and BO intend to fight ANY cuts in a federal budget. A budget that has grown exponentially in the past few years.

The Crazy Train keeps on rolling...but the train is rapidly running out of track...

No, they don't, and no, they aren't. No one believes that we'll be feeding babies arsenic if the EPA gets a budget cut, no one.

Now, take off those right/left blinders and take a good look at this world. You will see that it is much more complex than "lefties" who disagree with you and are therefore stupid, and "righties" who agree with you and are therefore smart.

No, they don't, and no, they aren't. No one believes that we'll be feeding babies arsenic if the EPA gets a budget cut, no one.

Now, take off those right/left blinders and take a good look at this world. You will see that it is much more complex than "lefties" who disagree with you and are therefore stupid, and "righties" who agree with you and are therefore smart.

Most absurd as usual, my lefty burn out friend.

Why would a group spend money putting out an ad if they did not think it would impact some people? It will impact some and all will be on the LEFT.

Some lefties and others have a long history of being deceived by political ads. Please tell me you know this?

The deception goes on every single day courtesy of the the Dem Party communications department ala lib MSM.

Most absurd as usual, my lefty burn out friend.

Why would a group spend money putting out an ad if they did not think it would impact some people? It will impact some and all will be on the LEFT.

Some lefties and others have a long history of being deceived by political ads. Please tell me you know this?

The deception goes on every single day courtesy of the the Dem Party communications department ala lib MSM.

your complete lack of logic and real world thinking is amazing as always...

Did you know that State Farm agents do not realy appear when you say "like a good neighbor , state farm is there? ...and that girl from apt 213 does not show up with them, nor do they magically make a new car appear"

And even more shocking...no one believes that realy is what state farm does...well maybe you do, but I am talking about logical people.

Werbung:
your complete lack of logic and real world thinking is amazing as always...

Did you know that State Farm agents do not realy appear when you say "like a good neighbor , state farm is there? ...and that girl from apt 213 does not show up with them, nor do they magically make a new car appear"

And even more shocking...no one believes that realy is what state farm does...well maybe you do, but I am talking about logical people.

No kidding?

As a lefty liberal, I thought all of that was real. Go figure.

Back