Leftist domestic terrorism is on the rise

I have been rebuked, corrected, admonished, dismissed, banned, scorned, mocked, and otherwise hatefully abused by leftists who think I am a fool for believing the Bible and not believing leftist propaganda. I know when I and my views are not wanted.
I do believe you are a fool, and sadly those above who have offended by others in the first sentences list, one thing was missed: You are a Trumpanzee***

***Trumpanzees' are irrational and irritable assclownish beasts that are completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon. Trumpanzees agglomerate in large putrid piles at Trump rallies.

Werbung:
according to YOU. duh. they thought they were. millions more did too.

did god put you in charge of sayng who is and who isn't? duh.

what an arrogant person you are :)
God tells us what pleases Him and racism, hatred, false accusations, lying, murder, fraud, and other sins and crimes do not please Him.

I do believe you are a fool, and sadly those above who have offended by others in the first sentences list, one thing was missed: You are a Trumpanzee***

***Trumpanzees' are irrational and irritable assclownish beasts that are completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon. Trumpanzees agglomerate in large putrid piles at Trump rallies.
You falsely accuse me of being a Trumpanzee because you do not know that I did not vote for Trump. God is not pleased with false accusations either.

Werbung:
God tells us what pleases Him and racism, hatred, false accusations, lying, murder, fraud, and other sins and crimes do not please Him.

there is a book which people interpret differently.

or are you saying you are the direct infalliable spokesperson of god?
hahahahahahahha

Back