Lefties discriminate against Christians in efforts to force them not to discriminate.

The Amish don't drive cars for religious reasons even though cars are not mentioned in the Bible. Atheists and perverts who despise religion can go to hell if they think they have some sort of right to strip Christians of their human and civil rights to freely believe and exercise their beliefs in conjunction with their religion.
You can't quote the Bible justifying the bakers evil behavior

Werbung:
Being gay is not a choice, unlike being naked duh
You say the dumbest things
You are partly right. The Bible says after a man rejects God for so long God gives him over to a reprobate mind to be enslaved by the despicable lusts he rejected God to enjoy.

You can hold convictions
But you can't discriminate
I don't buy the crap that Christians cannot hold beliefs contrary to secularists because of their misinterpretations of the definitions and limits of discrimination. Leftists stupidly believe they can discriminate Christians all they want to because they refuse to believe leftist discrimination is just as discriminatory as is the discrimination that they accuse Christians of.

I don't buy the crap that Christians cannot hold beliefs contrary to secularists because of their misinterpretations of the definitions and limits of discrimination. Leftists stupidly believe they can discriminate Christians all they want to because they refuse to believe leftist discrimination is just as discriminatory as is the discrimination that they accuse Christians of.
No one said you can't hold beliefs moron
Believe anything duh

You think being gay is a choice? Yes or no?
Yes, addiction to homosexuality is often the result of bad choices made by the person who becomes addicted to homosexuality, but innocent victims have also been turned into homosexuals by perverts and then become addicted to the sin as well. Consider the tragic case of Shawn Hornbeck.

Yes, addiction to homosexuality is often the result of bad choices made by the person who becomes addicted to homosexuality, but innocent victims have also been turned into homosexuals by perverts and then become addicted to the sin as well. Consider the tragic case of Shawn Hornbeck.
You have proven you are a moron

Point me to some proof it is a choice
Your religious blather is worthless

God says not to bake cakes for gays? Quote the bible
Ezra 9
1 After these things had been done, the leaders came to me and said, “The people of Israel, including the priests and the Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the neighboring peoples with their detestable practices, like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians and Amorites.

2 They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness.”

3 When I heard this, I tore my tunic and cloak, pulled hair from my head and beard and sat down appalled.

4 Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel gathered around me because of this unfaithfulness of the exiles. And I sat there appalled until the evening sacrifice.

5 Then, at the evening sacrifice, I rose from my self-abasement, with my tunic and cloak torn, and fell on my knees with my hands spread out to the Lord my God

6 and prayed:
“I am too ashamed and disgraced, my God, to lift up my face to you, because our sins are higher than our heads and our guilt has reached to the heavens.

7 From the days of our ancestors until now, our guilt has been great. Because of our sins, we and our kings and our priests have been subjected to the sword and captivity, to pillage and humiliation at the hand of foreign kings, as it is today.

2 Corinthians 6:17
Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.”

Ezra 9
1 After these things had been done, the leaders came to me and said, “The people of Israel, including the priests and the Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the neighboring peoples with their detestable practices, like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians and Amorites.

2 They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness.”

3 When I heard this, I tore my tunic and cloak, pulled hair from my head and beard and sat down appalled.

4 Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel gathered around me because of this unfaithfulness of the exiles. And I sat there appalled until the evening sacrifice.

5 Then, at the evening sacrifice, I rose from my self-abasement, with my tunic and cloak torn, and fell on my knees with my hands spread out to the Lord my God

6 and prayed:
“I am too ashamed and disgraced, my God, to lift up my face to you, because our sins are higher than our heads and our guilt has reached to the heavens.

7 From the days of our ancestors until now, our guilt has been great. Because of our sins, we and our kings and our priests have been subjected to the sword and captivity, to pillage and humiliation at the hand of foreign kings, as it is today.

2 Corinthians 6:17
Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.”
Where does that mention cakes and gays? Lol

You may not understand the reasons scientists had to accept the felling of Darwin's speculative tree of life but that is exactly what happened.
So you have no proof but simply a denial of it because you believe some hideous god did it all.
What a predicable old fool. I set you up perfectly and you fell for it.

God never condones gay marriages. Never. If you disagree, show your evidence where He supposedly does endorse gay marriage.
Wow you are clueless about your own religion. Lol
You morons are the ones whining about religious beliefs and gay marriage and you can't quote a single Bible verse lol
Sounds like made up bigotry

Werbung:
Wow you are clueless about your own religion. Lol
You morons are the ones whining about religious beliefs and gay marriage and you can't quote a single Bible verse lol
Sounds like made up bigotry
It looks like it is you who cannot find a verse showing God condones gay marriage.

Romans 14:23

...for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Back