Lauren Boebert; The Wicked "Witch" Of The West

Phoenix68

Lauren Boebert; The Wicked Bitch Of The West
June 1, 2023
"Far-right Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) admitted this week she likes it when people call her congressional office all riled up.
“I kind of get sad when it’s the positive ones,” the conspiracy theory-pushing lawmaker told former Trump White House chief strategist
Steve Bannon on his “War Room” show Wednesday on Real America’s Voice."

Werbung:
June 1, 2023
"Far-right Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) admitted this week she likes it when people call her congressional office all riled up.
“I kind of get sad when it’s the positive ones,” the conspiracy theory-pushing lawmaker told former Trump White House chief strategist
I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.
It would be easier to sell a heamarhoid that teach her anything.

June 1, 2023
Now now we all know Nancy pelosi is the wicked witch of the west sony

June 5, 2023
"In the video, Boebert is seen running up the steps to the Capitol as a CNN reporter tells her, "they just closed it." The congresswoman asks, "they closed it?"

Werbung:
Back