Key witness testifies under oath that Trump persecutor Fani Willis is lying

sure it can. capitalism is based on profit maximization, which is a version of greed.
Greed is what makes capitalism tick. Years ago, there was an excellent magazine called Mutual Funds. It was very useful to me, as it told me which funds to buy for maximum profit and minimum risk. Then it was bought out by Money magazine, which cdased to publish Mutal Funds magazne and fulfilled subscriptions with their own silly rag. But Money magazine is awful as a guide for investments. As are Forbes and Business Week, that tend to recommend their advertisers over other companies and services. Money magazine mostly likes to tell people how to SPEND money, not how to invest it.
Kiplingers Personal Finance is still around and the best source available in the US.

Werbung:
Greed is what makes capitalism tick. Years ago, there was an excellent magazine called Mutual Funds. It was very useful to me, as it told me which funds to buy for maximum profit and minimum risk. Then it was bought out by Money magazine, which cdased to publish Mutal Funds magazne and fulfilled subscriptions with their own silly rag. But Money magazine is awful as a guide for investments. As are Forbes and Business Week, that tend to recommend their advertisers over other companies and services. Money magazine mostly likes to tell people how to SPEND money, not how to invest it.
Kiplingers Personal Finance is still around and the best source available in the US.
Marxists, thugs, and poor people think riches, successful businesses, and responsible middle-class Americans with comfortable lifestyles are evil. Marxist leaders live on greed and deception, as was demonstrated by Patrice Cullors, while deceiving the stupid and ignorant into protesting against good governments to make way for bad people to take over.

1708076735722.png

Werbung:
Back