Kari lake and election morons lose again lol

Again quote exactly hiw he legally disobeyed it, legal moron
Don't ask me how the moron gets away with ignoring court rulings and Constitutional laws, but Obama did the same thing when he saw the SCOTUS was on the verge of restoring billions of former Iranian dollars to victims of Iranian terrorism, he scooped up the money and sent it to terrorists just before the SCOTUS ruled against that move.

Biden Defies Supreme Court Ruling And Provides Mind-Numbing Handout of $39 Billion​

Werbung:
Don't ask me how the moron gets away with ignoring court rulings and Constitutional laws, but Obama did the same thing when he saw the SCOTUS was on the verge of restoring billions of former Iranian dollars to victims of Iranian terrorism, he scooped up the money and sent it to terrorists just before the SCOTUS ruled against that move.

Biden Defies Supreme Court Ruling And Provides Mind-Numbing Handout of $39 Billion​

so you can't name the law he isn't following or the ruling he is legally ignoring.
i knew you were a legal moron and liar. lol

so you can't name the law he isn't following or the ruling he is legally ignoring.
i knew you were a legal moron and liar. lol
I won't stop you if you want to continue praising the Democrat god for defying American laws and courts. That is what lying looting lefties do so it is no wonder their leaders do also.

I won't stop you if you want to continue praising the Democrat god for defying American laws and courts. That is what lying looting lefties do so it is no wonder their leaders do also.
I knew you were ly8ng lol
God hates liars

Biden is not above the law no matter what morons may think to the contrary. Are not radical Democrats accusing Trump of thinking he is above the law?
If he was not able to do it, why has he not been charged?
But the irony of you mentioning Trump. You are supporting him to be above the law. You are saying the charges are false etc and simultaneously prefer he is above the law. Don't deny that. You would forgive Charles Manson if he won as a republican.
You don't seem to have a sliver of decency and principles about you even though you blather about god etc, when it comes to politics.
In Trump's case, you are advocating he should have immunity ONLY because he's your hero.

Your godliness bullshyt is just that. It's a big charade you people use to project the impression of truth and honesty while under the Bible is your willingness to support an insurrection and the worst POTUS in history to escape punishment because he's a republican.
Bellowing about Biden in your expected reply doesn't change that.
You have the runs on the board to prove what a 24 carat hypocrite you are, especially when you use religion as a sanitising tool when in fact your principles stink like trumps arse.

If he was not able to do it, why has he not been charged?
But the irony of you mentioning Trump. You are supporting him to be above the law. You are saying the charges are false etc and simultaneously prefer he is above the law. Don't deny that. You would forgive Charles Manson if he won as a republican.
You don't seem to have a sliver of decency and principles about you even though you blather about god etc, when it comes to politics.
In Trump's case, you are advocating he should have immunity ONLY because he's your hero.

Your godliness bullshyt is just that. It's a big charade you people use to project the impression of truth and honesty while under the Bible is your willingness to support an insurrection and the worst POTUS in history to escape punishment because he's a republican.
Bellowing about Biden in your expected reply doesn't change that.
You have the runs on the board to prove what a 24 carat hypocrite you are, especially when you use religion as a sanitising tool when in fact your principles stink like trumps arse.
Biden's bootlick officials in charge of his weaponized Justice Department wouldn't dare charge him for breaking any laws he breaks.

Biden's bootlick officials in charge of his weaponized Justice Department wouldn't dare charge him for breaking any laws he breaks.
Again, he was investigated and exonerated. You know that and why. You're just a bitter old dickhead.
Trump has publically declared if elected he will tell the DOJ to go after his enemies. Is that weaponising the justice department?

Again, he was investigated and exonerated. You know that and why. You're just a bitter old dickhead.
Trump has publically declared if elected he will tell the DOJ to go after his enemies. Is that weaponising the justice department?
The mob enforcers investigated the mob boss so other officials would not have to and found the mob boss innocent of any and all crimes he is accused of committing.

right wing blather
How many public officials whose paychecks depend on pleasing the government officials that hired them are going to readily call for equal justice under the law where corrupted government leaders are concerned?

1714125013848.png

How many public officials whose paychecks depend on pleasing the government officials that hired them are going to readily call for equal justice under the law where corrupted government leaders are concerned?

View attachment 13070
feel free to prove it doesn't happen.
posting a stupid picture proves nothing, except your desperation

Werbung:
Back