Joe got monthly payments of money from hunters law firm who revived money from china

Oh I am not worried about tight wing clowns
Democrats continue to 'fight like hell" to keep up the facade of Trump's guilt and Biden's innocence.

FBI had more than 40 sources informing on possible criminal activity involving Bidens, Grassley says | Just The News 10-25-23

POLITICAL ETHICS

FBI had more than 40 sources informing on possible criminal activity involving Bidens, Grassley says

Grassley makes bombshell revelation in new letter, alleging avenues of inquiry were shut down.
By John Solomon
Published: October 25, 2023 5:29pm

The FBI received information about possible criminal activity involving the Biden family from more than 40 informants over an extended period of time, but most avenues of investigation were thwarted, Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed in a bombshell letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, released Wednesday.

Werbung:
Democrats continue to 'fight like hell" to keep up the facade of Trump's guilt and Biden's innocence.

FBI had more than 40 sources informing on possible criminal activity involving Bidens, Grassley says | Just The News 10-25-23

POLITICAL ETHICS

FBI had more than 40 sources informing on possible criminal activity involving Bidens, Grassley says

Grassley makes bombshell revelation in new letter, alleging avenues of inquiry were shut down.
By John Solomon
Published: October 25, 2023 5:29pm

The FBI received information about possible criminal activity involving the Biden family from more than 40 informants over an extended period of time, but most avenues of investigation were thwarted, Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed in a bombshell letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, released Wednesday.
Republicans also believed the informant charged with lying
The fbi was right to not proceed on that claim
Republicans aren't very bright

Yes like the 60 court cases that ruled against stolen election claims
They know the untruths you liars made
You keep mentioning 60 courts that refused to examine voter fraud in their courts while you also strangely admit that courts never investigate voting fraud.

You keep mentioning 60 courts that refused to examine voter fraud in their courts while you also strangely admit that courts never investigate voting fraud.
They 3xamined the evidence provided and found it not truthful
Nothing strange about that except to legal incompetent

if you look its amazing how many odd coincidence just happen to link Joe to hunters business and with the dates and times its amazing so many happened . I think thats called circumstantial evidence . Of course democrat expect a smoking gun a picture of joe accepting money and they would deny that even.
How does one REVIVE money?
Trump is the creep that claims he is a billionaire and begs suckers and saps for money daily.
Trump is the slimy conman that hawks bogus bobbleheads showing him as the Terminator and $399 dollar gold sneakers.

How does one REVIVE money?
Trump is the creep that claims he is a billionaire and begs suckers and saps for money daily.
Trump is the slimy conman that hawks bogus bobbleheads showing him as the Terminator and $399 dollar gold sneakers.
You would have to ask some one other then me. He is Billionaire but lost a lot of money due to being president. he also donated his salary as president. How many others have do so ?
you do not like the 399 sneakers lol I don't like the fact Joe Biden was surprised a milk shake can cost 6 bucks.

You would have to ask some one other then me. He is Billionaire but lost a lot of money due to being president. he also donated his salary as president. How many others have do so ?
you do not like the 399 sneakers lol I don't like the fact Joe Biden was surprised a milk shake can cost 6 bucks.

he lost a lot of money due to the pandemic and being a hated person and for his own hateful actions (for example: "After the Capitol Hill siege in January, the Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) of America ended an agreement to host its 2022 championship tournament at Mr Trump's New Jersey golf course, saying it would hurt the group's brand.")

so it wasn't "due to being president", it was due to being a terrible person. HIs own fault.

They 3xamined the evidence provided and found it not truthful
Nothing strange about that except to legal incompetent
I am not aware of any court case in which the judge claimed the evidence of widespread Democrat voter fraud is false. If a judge made such a ruling without investigating the issue of widespread voting fraud, then his ruling is invalid.

I get donation requests from slimeball leftist politicians all the time. Hillary was begging for donations after she and Bill left the White House claiming she was "dead broke."

1708402475404.png
1708402498335.png

1708402519217.png

I am not aware of any court case in which the judge claimed the evidence of widespread Democrat voter fraud is false. If a judge made such a ruling without investigating the issue of widespread voting fraud, then his ruling is invalid.
You had me at "I am not aware" as your posts prove
Judges said the evidence was not credible
And their ruling was valid
You are a legal incompetent

he lost a lot of money due to the pandemic and being a hated person and for his own hateful actions (for example: "After the Capitol Hill siege in January, the Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) of America ended an agreement to host its 2022 championship tournament at Mr Trump's New Jersey golf course, saying it would hurt the group's brand.")

so it wasn't "due to being president", it was due to being a terrible person. HIs own fault.
Lefties hated Trump for supporting God Bless American patriotic views and values.

Werbung:
Back