It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

Werbung:
Enough is enough of the years of abuse from this president. His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, “no mas.” ..... blah blah
This just in about Sarah Palin:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) — A new poll released Thursday reveals that a broad majority of Americans describe themselves as “deeply unhappy” to have been reminded that the former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin exists.

Palin’s call for the impeachment of President Obama, a ploy to remind people that she still roams the earth, appears to have backfired, the poll shows.

With seventy-two per cent of respondents saying that they were “upset” or “very upset” to be reminded of her existence, Palin is one of three non-officeholders whose recent utterances have traumatized Americans.

According to the poll, eighty-one per cent were upset to be reminded that Ann Coulter exists, while a hundred per cent felt that way about the existence of the former Vice-President Dick Cheney.

Stupid questions get stupid responses. Republican children, crying so hard evry time they are not in office and don't give a shit how bad things are when they are in office. Impeachment for all you don't agree with because you truly hate Democracy...

You said it ... prove it. Attack the original post ... show us why it's untrue.

Explain why advocating impeachment indicates you truly hate Democracy ... step up or shut up.

Before you can impeach, YOU have to prove guilt...not going to happen, the best we can do is, try and control the damage..

I don't feel like wasting my time with it. If Rob wants to agree with it I would debate him...or walter , the rest of you pointless.

Gotcha! No real reason ... just making waves. No problem --- if you ever come up with a rational reason, let us know.

We won't hold our collective breath.

Werbung:
Back