It's done.

K.Cantu

Now is the time to come together and move on to the next election. I for one would like to congratulate President Obama on his Re-election and hope that he change's course just some what more to the middle. Yeah I know wishful thinking. Good Night.

Werbung:
Now is the time to come together and move on to the next election. I for one would like to congratulate President Obama on his Re-election and hope that he change's course just some what more to the middle. Yeah I know wishful thinking. Good Night.

Let us hope we move on to address the pressing problems this nation is facing -- and not simply "the next election."

Come together? I do not see that being possible at all. To a liberal come together means you give in and shut up. Not a very good option to me. Its just going to be 4 more years of the same except he will be more flexable with Putin and more liberal than ever before. Our only saving grace (assuming once all Ohio is counted it really does end up with obama) we have the house to keep him in check.

I like your attitude. . .except that it is not President Obama who needs to move to the center. . .he is already there!
It is the extreme Right who needs to get some common sense and to consider what is right for the country. . .and it is NOT to give more tax break to the super wealthy!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/598366_4954822674993_251159671_n.jpg

Come together? I do not see that being possible at all. To a liberal come together means you give in and shut up. Not a very good option to me. Its just going to be 4 more years of the same except he will be more flexable with Putin and more liberal than ever before. Our only saving grace (assuming once all Ohio is counted it really does end up with obama) we have the house to keep him in check.

That's the attitude! Keep digging your own grave!
You are really representing the "best" of America, aren't you?

You are totally ridiculous and you are projecting your own "wants" on everyone else!

If you want the Republicans to have a chance in the 2016 elections, you had better support the MODERATE Republicans instead of the tea party and the hyper religious right. If you continue on the trend, and with the attitude you are displaying tonight. . .and many Republicans adopt that attitude. . .It will be smooth sailing for the Democrats for as far as the mind can imagine!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/598366_4954822674993_251159671_n.jpg

Werbung:
Well, when all is said and done in this election, a lot more will have been said than will be done. Some President, same Republican House, same Democratic Senate. I see gridlock all over again and not a lot of room for hope.

It will be smooth sailing for the Democrats for as far as the mind can imagine!

If you really feel that way, then read the article http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/NK06Aa02.html , entitled Barack Obama and America's decline. Well written with facts and not the usual TV media tilt to the story.

Back